THAT headache!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
My god I felt so awful last night, and I still dont feel completely clear headed. I went home last night - day 2 - and had the worst headache, well I could bear it but it was just behind the eyes, I slept for 2 hours but still didnt go - went to bed starving starving and woke up feeling better - but just is still lingering!

Im hoping after this day (day 3) I will be in ketosis! Im drinking 3 ltrs a day so I know im hydrated enough.

My Mum has decided to send me a motivational text each day, bless her - yesterday it was (btw shes done lighter life/cambridge and is happily maintaining - well done mummy!)

"keep thinking you are not a victim to fat! you are strong and clever and you can win!"

She said im going to get one everyday, bless!

Hope you're all ok today, so glad its friday! x:p

just keep going! your mum sounds so sweet. I had terrible headaches also and I work on the computer all day which didnt help but suddenly they went. Have you taken any pain killers? dont suffer in silence :D

hey lauren, i have done a new ticker for the run up to my hols...
i feel better for putting it in writing lol!
how you doing?
i had the worst headache ever yest (day 3) but today i am fine.
i hate weekends...ggrrrr. o/h eats whatever he likes and makes me drool... at least mon-fri i can hide away from food but the weekend kills me.
hope you feel better, keep up the good work! x

Hi i 2 am on day 2 and having terrible carb withdrawal headaches, i think it was the carb binge the night b4 on my last meal lol.
Hopefully by tomorrow that will ease up x

Today is day 3 for me and I still have the headache, Im sure it will pass soon - I hope so anyway! On my last meal, I just had a chicken breast steamed, salad and jacket potato, i had drunk loads of water too so i didnt think i would get withdrawals too bad. I hope I feel better tonight.

Keeley I will msg u on facebook later on. Well done on ur new ticker!!

I have taken half a paracetamol, i dont like to take 2 on an empty stomach because it might make me feel sick u know how u can feel a bit nauseus!

Only 2.25 hours left at work thank gawd then can go home and rest, i have a frozen choc tetra to suck at for my dinner tonight!

Hope you feel better Roch, keep drinking the water and it will pass....try a sweet black tea or something might help.

Thank u girlies! x

Are you having any caffeine? Or have you dramatically reduced your caffeine intake?

yay, please let it be a really longggggggg message, its friday night and i need to be kept busy... i hate weekends on CD!

x

Me?

I usually have a few cups of tea a day but i dont have any now apart from 1 cup of black coffee - i dont like black tea its a bit rank!

Maybe caffeine withdrawal!?

Possibly caffeine withdrawal yes. It's a bugger of a headache. Hope you feel better soon :(

Back