That metaphoric line I drew last night... have sunk below it today!!

fatstitcher

:wave_cry:

Am not above my line today, have gone below it...the cake and the goodies still left over called me....but I am suffering for having those foods...I have such bad indigestion again!!!. :jelous:

Well thats me done for another day...must have been on flexisyns all week....have made some mushroom soup for rest of the week, so hopefully I won't be tempted by the other stuff.

Am also taking cake into work for my friend tongiht and tomorrow hubby will be taking the last of the pastry covered goodies for his packed lunch and then tomorrow evening I am taking the cream crackers and the full fat cheese to work for my other friend who loves Cheese & Biscuits.

I really do need to get myself back into gear again as the only person I am letting down is me...think I will put my Slimmer of the week certifiicates on show so that I see them all the time to remind me what I can do if I apply myself.

Michelle

Sounds like you have made good plans for the rest of the day/ week.

Draw another line now and make it bigger than last time!!
Good Luck. X

You're doing so well by coming on here and actually talking about this. When I have fallen off the wagon, I hide away and don't want anyone to talk me out of what I am doing ;) Are you ok to make a change from right now? Can you put all those foods out of sight and get right on the plan for the rest of the night? The sooner you jump back on the wagon, the better you will feel. You can then wake up tomorrow morning and feel happy that you are back on plan rather than having that sinking feeling of knowing you went off the rails for the whole evening too.

You can do it xx Great idea to give all that food away!

a bigger n better line coming up:=

There a much bigger and double strength line has been drawn....;)

Michelle

Back