that time changes+massive gain??

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by sunnyslim, 14 October 2011 Social URL.

1. sunnyslim

sunnyslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    I am sure there are loads of woman who have already asked this, but I couldn't find a thread from Exante. I have done a VLCD before and never had this! My period is very early, extremely heavy 'flow'...not too much detail, but enough that I am changing things twice as often as normal and a gain of 8 pounds in 3 days?!
    The weight gain I suppose could be fluid, but I have never had an issue with it before, the really heavy part though I am a bit concerned about as well as being over a week early:confused:...Does the whole cycle change for a lot of people, dates and 'flow' too, not to mention cramps which I haven't had since teenage-hood, many years since? And the weight gain so suddenly, I am back almost where I started 2 weeks ago! :eek:rather depressing to have it all at once lol :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. frenchfancy

frenchfancy Regular Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    sunnyslim any vlcd can interfere with and change your normal menstrual cycle, it does usually settle down within a couple of months, but if it is very heavy and you are worried then I would advise you to visit your GP to discuss it with him/her

4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Everytime I start a vlcd (it's been a few times!) I get a period on about the 2nd or 3rd day and it is always way heavier than normal and I feel like I'm dying!!
    This time I got my period in the first week and it lasted 8 days and I didn't lose any weight at all.

5. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

My period started on day 8 of starting exante TS and it's been around for 7 days now! (today is day 7 of it). It was very heavy for the first few days and the first 2 days I had mega bad cramps which I haven't had in years. I don't really know 100% if only 1 week of a VLCD could upset it that quickly, maybe it was just a coincidence. But even though my period started I still managed to lose weight in my 1st and 2nd week which I was a little shocked about because when I have done other diets before my time of the month normally made the scales go up.

6. Irishlass

Irishlass Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    I have time of the month too. It's so painful this time and very heavy. My 2nd weigh in is Monday. I doubt I lost anything. I feel to bloated. Hope it settles for us soon.

7. sunnyslim

sunnyslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    Thank you for the reassurance girls, so good to know I'm not the only the one! Can but hope this dies down as we progress! x

8. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

I'm about to start exante tomorrow, and I'm now worried after reading this thread , how does a vlcd do this??? And why????
    Thanks I'n anticipation x

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It doesn't to everyone so don't worry about it

10. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    I had mine the first week and it was no different to usual, and i still lost the expected amount of weight, so try not to worry x

11. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Can anyone tell me why these changes occur ? This diet bought mine 2 days forward and so far it's lasted 2 days longer than usual which I'm not best pleased about really
    ? A

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.