That time of the day?

pantayra

Does anyone have a certain period of time during the day/night that they find it the hardest to resist or crave things?

Today is my 4th day and i don't find myself hungry or wanting anything except between the hours of 4-7. I'm fine all morning, early afternoon and after 7pm but cant believe how much i want something at that time of the day grrrrr Glad i can talk myself out of things :)

I totally now what u mean! Mine is now. anytime from I have my last pack about 7 until I fall asleep. I could eat a horse tonight!

Same here, i have just gone and got another glass of water to fill me up :) I did make my lemon bar last AGES tonight was lovely, look forward to my bars at night while watching the telly haha

Last edited:
Just need to occupy your selfs makes it easier I have a bath or am early night watching a DVD and before I know it it's time for sleep :)

Just made oatmeal cookies with my horrid porridge packs and they were dead nice, 47 packets to go lol

I stick my bars in the freezer before eating, takes ages to chew

Good luck with the 47 porridge packs ;) i'm not too keen on the porridge either, although the oatmeal cookies sound yummy, i chop my bar into tiny pieces and the eat them real slowly takes ages, might try the freezer idea also :)

pjlucy said:
Just made oatmeal cookies with my horrid porridge packs and they were dead nice, 47 packets to go lol

Hiya why don't u sell the oatmeal rather than suffer it? Nothing worse when on vlcd than only having packs u don't like left! eBay seems to sell slim and save items. I might be interested I love it!

I love the porridge!!!! lol....

My bad time of day is definately the evening... I save a bar for then then i can have something... but that was always my grazing time i think!!!

I will be you FLAB!!!

: )

X

Thats the same as me always save my bar for the evening, i like having something to eat while watching tv and taking time on it rather then quickly drinking the soup or shake, think i use to always eat the most at night so must be why im always looking for something around that time? x

Thats the same as me always save my bar for the evening, i like having something to eat while watching tv and taking time on it rather then quickly drinking the soup or shake, think i use to always eat the most at night so must be why im always looking for something around that time? x
Snap!!

Same here, I could go all day at work and not eat a thing. Then I'd get home eat my dinner and I'd be off picking and snacking all night long !!

This is same for me too,between 4pm and 10pm is awful I become this raging binge monster which is proving really hard to beat! Rest of the day is fine don't have any probs at all. Would be good if we didn't need food but.......we do!x.

Same here, I can go all day without anything when im at work, but when I cooking for the family in the evening I have to stop myself 'tasting' everything. I have a bar cut up very small and snack on that with a black coffee.

ummmm all day? lol i just feel super picky some days and want to nibble constatly even if im not hungry lol! then some days i struggle to eat all my packs! crazy

When its TOTM.... I want to eat everything that stands still in front of me long enough!!!!

Lol... x

I'm absolutely fine on the days during the week when I'm at work. I find it really difficult at weekends though. Food is constantly on my mind for some reason. I find myself thinking constantly about what I'm going to eat next, and when!

ditto. I find saturdays so difficult.

Back