That time of year again!!

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Here we go again.....

I am deciding which diet to follow again!

I need inspiration people as I am a lost cause but feeling really positive his year...

How much have you all lost in how long?

I am 40 in July and want to loose 4 stone by then if I can.. don't think I can do cambridge diet anymore, not too fussy on weight watchers new points system (too time consuming), slim fast is an option!

Any advice please, come on sell it to me lol x x x

Good luck! slimming world is fab! always full never hungry and you loes weight .....

To be honest with you, slimming world sells itself!

Its a great diet with flexible options and if you want something you can have it just in moderation! The Syn system is spot on, as it allows you to have enough that you havent felt deprived but not enough to sabatage your weight loss.

Every diet needs determination and to be stuck to, but with Slimming World it isn't hard to stick to!

SLIMMING WORLD!!!!! without a doubt.
no starving,being deprived etc just a nice stuffed full tummy whilst watching the weight fall off :)

Ive tried alot of other diets but SW is the best ... Im never hungry like I was on WW so i found it hard to maintain any weight loss whereas SW teaches u how to eat healthily again so u will loose weight. I started in July last year and have lost 3 1/2 stone .... u can do it!!! Good luck x

Back