That's it!

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
I'm buying a countdown. I will be at target by Xmas, and I will never have to pay ever again!:D

I've been messing about since March and getting nowhere, all down to my own lack of willpower. I've had it. I should have been at target ages ago.

And my Xmas pressie to myself will be fitting back into my jeans.

You go for it! That's the right attitute to have for sure.
I started this week with a "That's it....." statement, I've been hovering around the top end of my target weight for ages and I need to get back down into the bottom end!

Well done hun, it will work for you!

Good girl! Hows the exercise going?

Well done for putting your foot down now Hun.
Getting a countdown is really good, I bought one for my Mum's birthday back in April as a present so that she would have the comittment, she has taken out more since then herself and has lost 3.5 stone.

Good girl! Hows the exercise going?

Erm, well, there happen's to be a drum kit sat at the bottom of my poe dancing pole, so that's stalled. And for some strange reason, there's a layer of dust on my wii fit balance board :eek:

I know body magic would help so much, but I am so bogged down with uni and my apprenticeship, that I hardly have time to go to work (I'm not sure how to get out of that one though)

Once both course ease off (if it ever happens) Body Magic is top of my list.

I still cycle to work every day, and do more rushing around at work, rather than sitting and playing on my netbook or reading magazines. So that's got to help.

I've had 4 x 100% days this week, and a lovely text from my consultant this morning about my new found commitment.

I told her I'm never paying again, ever, in a really angry voice, and when she asked why, I told her I'd bought a countdown and will be at target by the time it runs out. I got a huge round of applause, and it will happen this time.

Back