Thats me booked my appt with cdc

Really hope all goes well for you sweetie.

Best wishes and let us all know how it goes.

xx

Good luck lizi, I'm sure you'll get on really well, I was excited too and it was for good reason!! As I said on Hitched, I love it and have lost nearly 2 stone in 7 weeks!

Let us know how you get on!

Gemx

Good luck lizi, I'm sure you'll get on really well, I was excited too and it was for good reason!! As I said on Hitched, I love it and have lost nearly 2 stone in 7 weeks!

Let us know how you get on!

Gemx

Wow thats amazing isnt it, I only want to lose about 2 stone myself (could do with a lot more tho..lol) only just ordered my dress for april so dont really want to risk it having to be massively taken in if I lose too much... if you know what I mean..?

Thanks again everyone for all your help so far, its very welcoming on here...:D

Lizi x

Lizi, the shop ordered my dress in a size 16 so when it came in at the beginning of this month and I tried it on, it was already too big!!! :D

They didn't tell me not to lose any more so once I've hit the 2 stone, think I'll just maintain cause I'll be pretty chuffed with that!! It'll make me about 10st 9lbs.

Gemx

Next monday 5pm..here I come.. were away the weekend so wanted to start at a time when I can realistically put my all into in... for some reason I cant wait...:)

Lizi x

Great news LizzieBee:D prepare to be AMAZED as the weight drops off !!

just a thought....might be an idea to reduce the carbs a tad before you start in earnest - I think it makes the first few days (which are the toughest :( ) a wee bit easier.....might be tricky for you tho since ur away for the weekend.....

love

Debz
xx

Back