Thats me done!!!

Emma_2008

Gold Member
Morning!

Been thinking about this for a while and i've decided to go back on weightwatchers.

Friday i think was the turning point for me. I'm not at all keen on the soups or the shakes and Friday lunchtime, even though i was hungry, i couldnt bring myself to eat a soup/have a shake. I was dreading mealtimes and was ill, moody and almost passed out twice. :(

I know the three days are the worst but i really struggled to get past day two.

I enjoy the Weightwatchers diet and it works for me. I lost 2 and a half stone on it previously so i want to try it again.

Good luck to everyone! Sorry to let everyone down!:(

Good luck Emma and you haven't let anyone down. You haven't given up on loosing your weight you have just found a slightly different way to do it. it sounds like Weightwatchers works for you so go for it!

hi emma, u havent let everyone down. This diet is hard at the best of time and is just not for everyone. I reckon you will have great sucess with WW I lost 3stone before with them and then gave up but if i hadnt i prob woudnt be the size i am today.

Best of luck and keep us posted on how your doing pet.

becky xx

Hi Emma,

you're not letting anybody down, you have to do the diet that is right for you :) Good luck with WW :D

Thank you everyone!!

Yes Becky, i will do. Hopefully this time round i will keep it up and the weight will come off.

Good luck everyone!! xx

good luck emma and dont feel like uve let anyone down because ur still doing something about it good luck with ww and let us know how its going ashley xx

Hi emma I have just come over from the ww site to cd and they are a fab bunch on there and will give you all the support you need!

Good luck hun!

xx

You didnt let anyone down, the diet didnt suit you and if you were that miserable you made the right choice to go back to what suits you

Best of luck....

Hiya Emma good luck with WW, you can do it you'll soon be lovely and slim and if it works for you you've got to do what's best for you, no point in feeling like you have been. xxx

Thank you all again! The support ive had has been incredible! :)

Back