Thats the end, well Friday is.

leehal

Well I've managed nearly 11 weeks and by Friday will hope to have reached 3 1/2 stones, but I've had my fill of water, lettuce and pickled cabbage!

So, fingers crossed I can embrace food again with a little less gusto and eat more sensibly. I'm going to 5:2 which I have done before and managed to maintain my weight, hopefully by eating less on the 5 days I will keep losing, little by little.

I managed to keep my weight off for a year last time and blamed ill health as the reason for putting the weight back on, in reality it was me being a pig, gradually over eating and letting go. Never again!

And here is the transformation, don't have an up to date pic, this was taken a couple of weeks ago.

photo 2-1.JPGphoto 1-1.JPG

Wow thats a drastic change, congrats!!!! best of luck on 5:2. Will you let us know how it goes please! Are you planning to use Cambridge products on your down days?

Thank you.

Be better if I could rotate the pics, the originals are the right way round!

Yes, I have some products to use up for my lunches.

Inspiring! Well done.

That's a fabulous achievement, well done. I'm only just starting out so it's stories like yours that make me realise that it's possible. Congratulations and I wish you well. X

Well done lee. Nice to see someone who started at the same time who made it to the end :) You look so different. I've only got a few more weeks left myself. Good luck with maintenance. Xx

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Thanks everyone.

1lb off my goal with 1 day to go!

Excellent. Please let us know how you get on on 5:2. I'm still at a loss about where I'm going to go from here. If someone had told me back in January I'd be this size by now i'd have been delighted but now I don't know what to do. I can't be trusted on 5:2. I wouldn't do the down days.

Have to agree the thought of being able to eat but having to keep control is daunting.

I have 5:2'd before and can manage the 2 days, need to keep track on the 5 days and am sure I will be able to maintain at least.

Good luck x

Wow, you look completely different person. Well done and good luck. X

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just said that was it for me. To be honest other than picking up food packs every 2 weeks and the odd text message that was it. I had more help from the forum!

Well I've eaten food and had some real ale.

Everything tastes fantastic and I am trying to slow down my eating pace and savour everything I eat. Sticking to my calorie goal so far.

Loads higher. Had 1700 today, out for meals tomorrow and Sunday but have already chosen my healthier option choices.

Going to be 5:2ing with Monday and Wednesday as my strict days, aiming for 2300 calories the other days which means I should lose around 1lb a week. I will be happy to maintain but any losses will be embraced!

My calories are high due to me still being heavy I think!

Just to add I'm burning around 2700 a day on average at the moment.

Please come back and let us know how your getting on with it. What's working or maybe what's not. It's all a learning curve. X

1st week over and I've put 1.4lbs on.

Happy with that, hoping not to put anymore on this week as my body should be used to carbs again now.

5:2 was OK on Monday but really tough yesterday, had a really early night. Looking forward to my sardines on toast for breakfast now.

Well done lee. Hoping I'm with you on the road to maintenance ASAP. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol
Wk11 -4lb again whoop