Thats was almost costly !

captain nemo

Chunky Munkey
just been to tesco express to get some lunch didnt have time to sort anything this morning,
i was looking at the pasta with chargrilled chicken and red peppers, couldnt get syns online up on my phone so didnt bother just got some rice.......

checked it when i got back................glad i didnt get it now , id have been well mad if id just eaten it, it didnt even look that nice.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Chargrilled Chicken & Red Pepper Pasta Salad 270g pack[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
14½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 20 Syns
green.gif
Green 14½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

narrow escape! good call!
i bet it's not even that nice. you could make a syn-free one that tasted way better for 20 less syns!! x

I know, i made a italian chicken sauce up at the weekend, it was totally free on EE and i got 2 decent dinners and a luch out of it, just did it with rice or pasta as i fancied, 3 entire proper sized meals for zero points, and 1 pesky tesco pasta tub is 20 syns,

how the hell do you make a 20syn tomato based pasta sauce thats only 270g including pasta , it must be pure lard ,

I reckon it's full of sugar and vegetable oil.... gross when you think about it. i think as a general rule, all those 'healthy' salad pots are lethal to SW.... you'd be better eating a sandwich for less syns!! x

This is where I get a little grumpy with SW - why is it the same syn value on green and EE.
The lowest syn value should be EE as both the pasta and the chicken should be free - but SW are odd and say the lowest red or green value is the EE value. Quite wrong.

The syns will come from the oil in the dressing but I reckon you could deduct another 6 syns or so from the EE value.

lucky escape!!!
and thats why i always,always check something before i eat it!!!

they do some couscous pots which are much lower but I feel they're a waste of syns.I got once and never again.

Back