The 100k step challenge!

lol you two :D

Mel figured i better make an effort with the steps or i'll never get this last stone off.

6) 11515

One Week Total: 40,907 (not impressive :( )

Feb 8th: 6,213

LOL not sure i could lose my ped mel..its embedded in me hip bone chuck!!LOL....:p

Ouch... and I thought nipple piercings were weird. ;)

Todays steps = 18,476 :)

Are you sure you are not just standing still and shaking your bootie?

Hi ladies, just to let you know I have joined the Fit for cornwall pedometer challenge and am going to record my steps there. Heres the link for anyone from this area wanting to join
Home : Pedometer Challenge

Sorry to be leaving you but I don't always have enough time to get on here as well as update my diary and other challenges.

You will be pleased to read that Harley picked up his new hen this week and she is lovely. He didn't seem to notice she was a different hen so all is well.

I hope you all keep up your walking as it has definately made a hugh difference to my health. I will pop in from time to time. Take care and keep moving!! Jo x

We'll miss you, but understand. Bye!

First Week Feb. Total: 40,907
Second Week Feb.
Feb 8th: 6,213
Feb 9th: 8,958
Feb 10th:
Feb 11th:
Feb 12th:
Feb 13th:
Feb 14th:

L8R

amazing stepping curlz :happy096:

Jo - glad all is well with the little one, enjoy your challenge :D

Mel - steps are going up ,nice one :D

7) thurs - 13835

really stepped it up this week exercise wise, stepping and 30 day shred, hoping for a good weightloss tomorrow :D

hope you're all doing ok?

8) Fri - 9234
9) Sat - 11066
total - 100042

restart

1) Sun - 13412

where is everyone :cry:

just updating

2) Mon - 18530
3) Tues - 19029

got mine from weightwatchers hun, mines about 18 months old and i can't remember the price but you can get decent ones quite cheap.

i think yesterday is the best i've ever done, i clocked up over 11 miles :eek:
really pushing at the moment as i'm getting closer to goal weight, my weightloss has become a bit erratic
having a bit of a rest today.

4) Wed - 27127
TSF - 78098

i think yesterday is the best i've ever done, i clocked up over 11 miles :eek:
really pushing at the moment as i'm getting closer to goal weight, my weightloss has become a bit erratic
having a bit of a rest today.

4) Wed - 27127
TSF - 78098
Wow well done Rosie fab steps chuck :):):)

thanks hunni :D

tried to leave you rep curlz but it won't let me :confused:

5) thurs - 7889
6) fri - 9501
tsf - 95488

Been a long time since i last posted on here (thanks to a surprise pregnancy!!) and am a bit sad to see that no one has posted in months. Is anyone doing a step challenge this time of year?? Would love to get back into it and share it with others :)

Back