The 10st me vs the 15st me pics

naomi1611

Will B Slim
When i lost the weight in 2007 and everyone kept telling me how great i looked, i couldnt see it. I have looked at these photos and now i can see it. Looking at the old one gives me the kick up the flabby bum that i need lol. I know i can do it again we all can.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• IMAG0011.jpg
    IMAG0011.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 362
  • 086.JPG
    086.JPG
    333.1 KB · Views: 390
Good for you! It is tough to look at old fat/thin photographs, and I know what you mean about not seeing yourself as you truly are.

Well fat or thin you are beautiful and I wish you every success on CD :)

We can do it!!!!!!

:wow::wow::wow: You looked great!! (and still do)

I am sure you can get there again.. you did it before so you can do it again!

Your right yes.. keep looking at that photo! lol
Good luck :)

Thanks for the replies. I am just going to take oneday at a time so far restart going fine.:D

Wow! What a great motivational boost to have the pics to look at. You did it before, you can do i again, and we are all here to support you in that journey.

Good luck! xx

Thanks for posting those. I love the pics, they keep me on track! cant wait to get to the point where i can post my own.
keep it up girl!

wow, i cant believe you didnt feel it, what a difference!
x

You have some very inspirational pix there - keep up the good work :)

Thanks again everyone. Today has been great i have had 6 litres of water and been on the wii fit for 20mins for the first time in 94 days tut tut naughty me should have been on more.
Am off to bed now as i dont want to stay up and ruin the good day i have had.
Goodnight all

Good Luck - we are all going through the same feelings and working towards a lovely slim body. Keep posting. X

good luck.. with a bit of willpower we wil win the battle of the buldge.

Naomi you're gorgeous! I want a Wii Fit but their all sold out, haha. Just keep your head up, yeah? Just think about what you want and what you will get if you eat chocolate haha. x

Back