The 1lb plod!

Oh, that's good. Well done. I reckon I'm up about 7 lbs too but should come off fairly quick I hope. I'm feeling really big and uncomfortable at the moment so it needs to happen soon. Good luck for next weigh in.

Good luck Rosie. I'm doing terrible. Not started the exercise yet or eaten healthily. Don't know how to motivate myself. ??!!??!!

It's so hard to get back into it, isn't it? Not doing bad now, but the first few days I was craving rubbish and just wanted to be able to eat whatever I like :eek: Does anyone else find that August is a weird month... think it goes back to my school/college days, with no routine. I reckon come 1st Sept I'll be far more motivated. Weirdo!!

Hoping to get another couple of lbs off in weigh in tomorrow

Good Luck today Rosie xx

Well done

I was down a pound last night. Have a wedding tomorrow though, so next week will be tough. Enjoy your festival

Hi everyone. I lost my way again and feel really rubbish for it. Back in my size 20's and feeling down. I had a good week last week and feeling motivated again. Plus I've started Zumba on a Thursday and trying to do 20 mins on the exercise bike every other day.

How is everyone else doing? I hope you've all managed to stick to it.

I lost my lb this week so I'm back on track. Am teal lay cross with myself that I put on 8lbs to begin with! Grrrr. Oh we'll. can't change that now.

Hope everyone else is on track.

Good to hear you're back- 1lb at a time and that gain will soon be gone. I'm doing well somehow, only 2lb to target now x

Wow rosiepops, that's fab news! I can't even imagine being that close to target. I feel much more motivated now though, and its good to know you kept at it and are nearly there. Go you!! X

It was good actually. I don't really understand the hype though. It's just very energetic aerobics but the music is good and its good fun.

My plan is to do that every Thursday, and do at least 30 mins on the static bike on Sunday and Tuesdays. I'm enjoying the bike as it means I can be lazy and watch the telly while I'm exercising. My knid if exercise.

How is everyone else doing?

A friend of mine does pole fit and she loves it. She puts all these bendy pictures of herself on Facebook. Haha. I think I need to lose a LOT more weight before I'd even attempt that.

I lost another lb this week so that's 7 in total. I'm really happy and still feeling motivated.

Going to do 35 mins on the static bike tonight. Really getting into this exercise lark! :)

Back