the 3 snacks

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by cherrysabs, 27 February 2009 Social URL.

1. cherrysabs

cherrysabs Full Member

Diet:
    ww
    The 3 100cal snacks you can have each day do you HAVE to have them? is it better to have them because I havent so far eeeek ive just had my 2 sf a day with the 600 cal evening meal?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sparkelwings

sparkelwings in my dreams!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya, i'm not sure if you have to have them but why not! i'm afraid i couldn't live without them:gimi:

as the sf doesn't give out a lot of info i'm not sure if everyone has the same amount of calories no matter what their size.:confused: if you don't have enough calories then you are in danger of starvation mode which defeats the object.

even if you don't have their snacks as such could you not have fruit instead or are you just not hungry full stop?

you should get others advice on here who will know more than i do. good luck x

4. lucyjo

lucyjo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.04%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    HI,

I normally have fruit for one snack and a salt and vinegar rice cake...just like crisps..for another.
    I reckon some days I am a couple of hundred under and others a tiny bit over. I will have to cut down to 1000cals now as I looked up my basal metabolic rate and for my weight and height and sedentary lifestyle I don't even need 2000 to maintain. As Each pound of fat is worth 3500 cals it means I have to eat 7000 less than I need each week to loose 2lbs.

I could always do some exercise, but I don't drive so walk or cycle everywhere anyway and the sight of my backside in lycra frightens the children.

5. LightRaven

LightRaven What doesn't kill me.....

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    SlimFast
    :8855: My daughter interrogates me about my belly button. She's not sure where it is... :rolleyes:

LR

6. cherrysabs

cherrysabs Full Member

Diet:
    ww
    I actually just dont feel that hungry? though im drinking around 6 pints of water so maybe thats supressing it a bit

7. sparkelwings

sparkelwings in my dreams!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    wow!, you're good!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.