The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

Ooh meant to say...

When I finish on th 12...

I will be mixing the days up until the 27th and then starting it again properly...

So may well be startin with u all...

Let me know what day yir all starting!

Xxx

Cool I have wooden floors so will need to find something to use!!
I don't know when we'll be starting, I was hoping by the weekend! Depends when everyone has their copy and who's joining in etc. :)

BatFitch said:
Felix are you just starting?? I've ordered it and am just waiting on it arriving. I want someone to do it with and compare results with though!! Love your hair btw x

I'll be starting this week or next :) so we will probably start at a similar time!

And thankyou hehe :) it's bright red at the moment!!

Day 27 done!

All higher only missed 1 walking plank and that was my accident ad a couple of pikes as they relate hurt my
Back!

Did ALL the cardio

3 days left!!! Xx

When does the musce ache stop. I've completed day 2, and am struggling to get up/down from chair/sofa, and the stairs are a killer. Must be a bit sadistic though, as I feel good knowing its been caused by exercising - shows its working, but not enough that I want to be hobbling about at night out on sat.

You guys are my inspiration for completing this, can't believe you have nearly completed 30 days

Hi mini!!

I was havin to roll out of bed until about day 4 lol!!

Each level up hurts for a day or 2 but you'll soon be raring to go lol

Xxx

Haha the tins and mat I can do...the smile??? I'm not so sure! Haha x

sorry havn't updated for ages - I am now on day 23 as had to miss a couple of days when hubby came home - but 7 days to go until day 30 !

cant say I'm loving it but I am addicted to it lol ...

Come on....... :D :D

Lea... You'll smile when you see the results!! Xx

I'm addicted too Nick well and truely! Never been addicted to excercise it's an amazing feeling!! Endorphines have a lot to answer for!

Day 28 done for me!

2 to go

Xxxxxx

I ASK FOR MINE LAS SUNDAY AND i WILL LIKE TYO JOIN YOU GUYS TO TO START TOGETHER.i REALLY WANT RESULTS LIKE ALL THE OTHER,i KNOW THAT YOU SUPPOSE TO LOSE ABOUT 20LB WITH IT BY i AM MORE INTERESTED IN THE TONING PART,AS WE ARE LOSING WEIGHT i DOT WANT ANY LOOSE SKIN HUNGING WHEN i GET THERE

I ASK FOR MINE LAS SUNDAY AND i WILL LIKE TYO JOIN YOU GUYS TO TO START TOGETHER.i REALLY WANT RESULTS LIKE ALL THE OTHER,i KNOW THAT YOU SUPPOSE TO LOSE ABOUT 20LB WITH IT BY i AM MORE INTERESTED IN THE TONING PART,AS WE ARE LOSING WEIGHT i DOT WANT ANY LOOSE SKIN HUNGING WHEN i GET THERE

Hi Hun

Welcome!

I still hVe ALOT of weight to loose but Deffinately an alot more toned - I can feel my abs and my arms etc are really toned already!

Lot of people starting so you won't be alone plus me and Nicki are doing it again!

Good luck and stick with it - the results are worth the hard work!

thank,I have done ss for the past three week(this is week three) and only today I have gone and have a bit of hummus with a cracker,I can belive what i've done,just want to get back there and keep 1oo%on it,Im to gonna see my hubby pretty soon

Don't worry just carry on! It's just a bit of hummus!

How long since you saw hubby??

I saw him in september,I've been on maternity leave so me and the girl when to spent the time with him,great time but very bad to my waist line,I really wanna surprise him and he will be real chuft when I loose the weigh.I had a day off the diet today,my eldest(Zion) 4th bday so back on it tomorrow plus my sherd dvd arrive today.I think I'll start on monday,good day and hopefully back on ketosis after couples of days back on the wagon.I'm hoping to lose another stone by the new year.You guys have done soo good that you are my inspiration,keep the posting and KEEP LOSING!!!!

Does your hubby work away then?? Another ston by new year is a fab goal!!

I'm
On
My
Last
Day
Of
The
Shred
TODAY!!!!!!!!!

30 days will soon be done and dusted yehawwwwwww!!! Xxxx

Lauren ! omg 30 days you should be so proud huni I know I'm proud of you - if I hadn't had days off I would of been there too :( xx

U will be soon enough chick!!

Plus when we all start again we will finish on the sane day!! Xxxx

I'm giving myself so many excuses today not to do it - got a dodgy tum, working going to b'ham to see my great uncle in hospital etc etc BUT I will do it god knows when and it may be with charlie crawling all over me but I will do it lol

day 25 done !! xx

Back