The 4 minute cheese crisp...

Who knew nuked cheese could be so good ;) ...i couldn't eat the whole thing in one sitting as the extra mature cheese had a really strong flavor...but it was really nice to eat something of that texture.

Who knew nuked cheese could be so good ;) ...i couldn't eat the whole thing in one sitting as the extra mature cheese had a really strong flavor...but it was really nice to eat something of that texture.

i know what you mean about extra mature. i'm going to try it with mild

ok ur gonna laugh at this i came home with some cheese to try these as i couldntget to tesco yesterday (just as i was leaving in walks the family. typical cos no one ever visits me) so i grated my cheese and stuck in in the microwave nect min i notice smoke filling my kitchen so i go over take it out and theres a big black burn mark in the middle of the cheese. im thinking something is defo wrong so i stick the plate in the sink and it cracks hahahahaha i came on here to check it out and i have dicovered the problem.. i had it on for FOUR mins. i new there was a 4 somewhere but its 2mins 45 haha only me

attempt two is better...now to taste

i got there in the end hahaha was quite nice

Welcome to the world of experimentation - my fav was when I made Persian Lamb in the slow cooker. I took the lid off the ginger, somehow forgot that I had already taken the lid off (senior moment), given it a good shake - and covered me and the kitchen in lovely sneeze-making ginger powder....:)

haha im so glad its not just me. the other week my house mate went to fridge and notice a big pack of peanuts in the salad bit she looked at me like i had gone mad ha

Back