The 5:2 Diet - My Feasting and Fasting Diary!

Ohhh I love it I was debating having it for lunch but the egg white omelette and beans won Xxx

I bought a pot of the country veg soup which I will have on my second Fast day (Sunday), and for tonight I've got their carrot and coriander soup pot to try! It's only 4cals more and I looove coriander!! Can't wait to try it xxx

Good luck with today's fast! Your food sounds yummy x

Thank you lovely! All going well so far :) x

I bought a pot of the country veg soup which I will have on my second Fast day (Sunday), and for tonight I've got their carrot and coriander soup pot to try! It's only 4cals more and I looove coriander!! Can't wait to try it xxx Thank you lovely! All going well so far :) x
Carrie loves that one chick hope you enjoy it Xxx

Morning diary, happy Friday!

So, the first Fast of the week went well yesterday! Ended on 489cals so I'm happy with that.

Today is a Feast day and it's also my best friends birthday, so I'm off out for a couple of hours for drinks tonight. I've allowed myself a bottle of prosecco within my allowance and I'm really looking forward to it, although that'll probably get me more than a bit tiddly lol!

Here's how today is looking...

Friday 13th March 2015
*Feast Day*

Breakfast:
- Can of Monster Zero
- Tesco Topical Fruit Mix (Mango, Pineapple, Kiwi and Grapes)

Lunch:
- M&S Egg and Ham Salad
- Special K Sweet Chilli Cracker Crisps
- Peanut Butter M&M's
- Can of Diet Coke

Dinner:
- Half of an M&S Chicken, Spinach & Ricotta Pizza served with Salad

Other:
- Bottle of Carlsberg Export
- 6 x Vodka Diet Coke

Last edited:
Well done on your ace fast day! Love how you have saved enough calories for a bottle of prosecco - that is brilliant! xxxx

Well done on your ace fast day! Love how you have saved enough calories for a bottle of prosecco - that is brilliant! xxxx

Lol, I'm bad aren't I!! My meals are all low cal today too so even with the bottle of prosecco I have about 900cals left. Will keep them as reserves in case tonight doesn't go exactly to plan and a few extra drinks somehow sneak in :giggle: xxxx

Lol, I'm bad aren't I!! My meals are all low cal today too so even with the bottle of prosecco I have about 900cals left. Will keep them as reserves in case tonight doesn't go exactly to plan and a few extra drinks somehow sneak in :giggle: xxxx

I like your style! ;) xxxx

This is me!! On a Saturday I would always save my cals and then go out for wine!!!

Happy Friday Lovely loving the saving Cals for drinks hope you have a lovely night
What's your plans for the weekend Xxx

Out for drinks tonight and then tomorrow I'm going to give my mam her mothers day present early, as I won't see her until late Sunday night. Will also pop round to my Nanna's to drop off her card and present too. Nothing majorly exciting to be honest. Warren will be at football all day so I'll just be filling in my time. And then the usual lazy day Sunday. How about you? xxx

Decided to sack off the prosecco tonight. Not fancying it anymore! Going to go for vodka and diet coke - a bit more refreshing and it means I won't be having to carry around a big bottle of prosecco if we can't get a table / want to go out to the beer garden area!

Out for drinks tonight and then tomorrow I'm going to give my mam her mothers day present early, as I won't see her until late Sunday night. Will also pop round to my Nanna's to drop off her card and present too. Nothing majorly exciting to be honest. Warren will be at football all day so I'll just be filling in my time. And then the usual lazy day Sunday. How about you? xxx
hope your having a lovely night you look stunning on your ig pic !!
Not a lot planned for tomorrow taking my mums prezzys to her as she's working Sunday so will take the kids for a few hours!
then on Sunday the kids have a party who in the right mind plans a kids bday party on Mother's Day so cruel on us mums if you ask me haha
Hope your enjoying yourself Xxx

Back