The 5:2 Diet - My Feasting and Fasting Diary!

Breakfast looks amazing stevie :)
Half way through the week yayyyy hope you have a lovely day chick Xxx

It was so delicious and filling! I'm a massive fan of anything peanut buttery, as you can probably tell lol! I'm going to make the oats again for breakfast on Friday morning - just got tomorrow's Fast to get through first.

Happy Weds :) xxx

Starting to feel a bit rough again this afternoon. My throat and ear are sore and my head is aching again. It doesn't help that it's so hot and stuffy in this office. Or that some people won't stop waffling on about a load of rubbish!! Grrr, roll on 3:45pm!

Is there anything you can take? The Lemsip cold and flu capsules are really good xx

Already on some cold & flu capsules. Just taken a load so it'll be another four hours or so before I can have any more. Don't want to waste calories on soothers / throat lozenges if I can help it, so I'll see how I go! xx

It was so delicious and filling! I'm a massive fan of anything peanut buttery, as you can probably tell lol! I'm going to make the oats again for breakfast on Friday morning - just got tomorrow's Fast to get through first. Happy Weds :) xxx

Can't wait to try this myself .. Did you know they now do peanut butter reeses donuts at Krispy Kreme.. Only the actual outlets and not supermarkets eeek!!

Can't wait to go to Florida again in May and June to stock up on more peanut butter delights x

Can't wait to try this myself .. Did you know they now do peanut butter reeses donuts at Krispy Kreme.. Only the actual outlets and not supermarkets eeek!!

Can't wait to go to Florida again in May and June to stock up on more peanut butter delights x

I have seen the Reese's Krispy Kreme's on *********!! They sound so amazing. I've not tried them yet, as the closest outlet to us is up at the MetroCentre, but they do a normal peanut butter KK (not Reese's) in the stand in our Tesco, and that one is delish!! I've actually got a voucher in my purse for £1 off a 3-pack of KK's, so I may have to treat myself soon before it runs out! X

Do you heat your oat's or have them cold. Can't wait to try them

You can eat them either way honey, but I personally prefer them cold. Well, at about room temperature. I'm going to make some more for breakfast tomorrow! X

Morning gorgeous girl hope you have a lovely day Xxx

Morning Katie, thanks for stopping by :) Happy Thursday (almost the weekend!!) and have a lovely day xxx

Morning lovely,

I'm fasting today too - looking forward to getting it over and done with!!

Hope you're feeling a bit better today.

xxx

Hello lovely! I'm actually off work today as my ear / glands were throbbing this morning and my head is pounding too. Just feeling totally drained so I decided that I probably need a day in bed to recover. Lots of fluids and keeping on top of the tablets and I should be okay to go back to work tomorrow!

Good luck with your fasting today! You will smash it. I was a bit worried as to whether I'd manage it today or not, as I was planning on buying my meals whilst I was out at work today, but obviously I'm at home now instead. Anyway I've managed to think of some substitutes so I should still be able to manage it! I don't want to be fasting over the weekend - I like to get them over and done with and then I can enjoy myself.

Hope you have a really great day! Xxx

Awe hope you feel better soon.. I didn't realise they did peanut butter ones.. Oooh xx

A quick food plan for today...

Thursday 26th February 2015
*Fast Day*

Brunch (118cals):

- Porridge with 25g Oats (75), 5g Chia Seeds (29), 100ml Almond Milk (14), Water and Cinnamon

Dinner (200cals):
- M&S 'Count On Us' Red Thai Chicken Curry (184) served with Slim Noodles (16)

Other (159cals):
- Graze 'Guilt Free High Tea' Super Carrot Cake punnet (82)
- Creme Egg Biscuit (77)

Total Calories:
477 / 500

Last edited:
Good luck with today's fast! Hope you feel better soon xxx

Thank you lovely xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back