The 5:2 Diet - My Feasting and Fasting Diary!

We are going back to the Moon Palace in Cancun, but this time for 2 weeks. Can't wait for two whole weeks of ridiculous five star luxury - it will be so worth the wait 'til October. I'm sure the time will fly round!

We've got friends staying this weekend and are off to London tomorrow - bit of shopping at Westfield and watching some cycling at the Olympic velodrome too - really looking forward to it!

What are you and Warren up to?

xx

Cancun looks AMAZING!! Super jealous, I'd love to go there one day. Really want to go back to the US again soon too - Warren has never been so it'd be amazing to take him. It gets me excited just thinking about it! Love holidays - they definitely make work worthwhile :)

Sounds like you've got a fun and interesting weekend planned! Just a quiet night for me tonight as Warren's out with the lads, then we're off to York tomorrow with our best friends. Just for the day - a bit of shopping, food and maybe a few cheeky cocktails! Really can't wait. I love York!

Hope you have a great weekend :) xxx

I love York too! I haven't been for quite a few years but Dave and I keep saying we'll head up there for a weekend soon.

Evil Eye might be my favourite bar of all time, and it's fab for shopping too. You'll have a fantastic day. xxx

Slight change of plan for tea tonight! Picked up a yummy 370cal pizza from M&S as well as the pulled pork. So I'm going to have pizza tonight and pork tomorrow - the pizza works out lower in cals so I can maybe have a cheeky glass of wine or two, without using up too many cals :p

Oooo the pizza is yum!! Had that last night x

I've not tried it yet! I've used to get the ham and mushroom one quite regularly, but I kept finding that it had far too much tomato puree on so I stopped. Hope this one doesn't have so much and is yummy x

Mmm enjoy your pizza! :)
I went and bought the meals you were talking about from M&S today (the pulled pork looks so good) keeping them in for a treat sometime... there's so much nice food in there, I'll have to go in more often! Xx

Morning diary, Monday again already!

Sorry to report a gain this morning. +4.8lb to be precise! It was expected though, I ended up off plan with our weekend in York. I wanted to relax and enjoy myself with Warren and our friends - and I definitely did that!! It was so worth it, and gains aren't half as bad when they are expected. Anyway, line drawn this morning and straight back on it. I still have 26 WI's to go until holiday, so even at 1lb per week I could lose almost two stone by then! That would actually take me back down to my lightest weight of 10st 10lb. One weekend off plan isn't going to ruin everything :)

Anyway, this is how today is looking. Will update as the day goes on...

Monday 2nd March 2015
*Feast Day*

Breakfast:
- Can of Monster Zero
- Mango Chunks

Lunch:
- TBC! Probably a salad of some sort

Dinner:
- M&S “Balanced For You” Smoky BBQ Pulled Pork and Potato Wedges with Chipotle Coleslaw

Other:
-

I know a gain is never good news, but when you put it like that 26 WIs until holiday the loss is achievable x

Thanks Michelle. It's definitely made me feel better about things!

I am quite notorious for big gains, but then I can also get the big losses when I stick to plan. Going to go full throttle this week and hope that I can get the majority of this weeks gain gone again by next Monday! x

The battle always seems to be getting back on the wagon babe so if you get through today, you'll have nailed it! xx

Thank you! Straight back on it this morning and not even tempted to waver. I want to spend the next 26 weeks wisely and really focus. September will be here in no time! xx

Food for today sounds great.

I sneaky WI'd this morning and have a big gain too. Off plan most of the weekend, and it shows you deff need to calorie count and stay within your allowance on Feast days! Hope you had a lovely weekend x

That's the exact reason I do still calorie count on Feast days! Lots of people following 5:2 don't, but I know that if I don't count then I'll go berserk - just like I did this weekend lol! Enjoyed it though and back in the zone today :) x

Hey lovely,

Glad you had a great weekend and haven't let the scales scare you. You have such a good plan in place and you know you can have that off and more next week.

I'm on a fast day today so the thought of your pulled pork is making me drool a little bit ;)

xxx

Glad you had a lovely weekend!! I was off plan on Saturday too :/ back on it today though and going to be uber good.

Pulled pork sounds lovely - I used to love the SW one, but when you get proper BBQ sauce... CAN'T BEAT THAT!!! Also. Whilst I'm thinking about it, I've been using the Walden Farms BBQ sauce. I love it!!! And it's calorie free... I got mine from amazon for about £4 I think.

Lovely to hear you had a lovely weekend sometimes we need to let our hair down go with the flow and enjoy ourselves and we all know it will be off next week chick the main thing is you enjoyed yourself no regret which I also fab :)
Food is sounding delish too Xxx

Back