The 5:2 Diet - My Feasting and Fasting Diary!

Ooh fajitas are always fab! Did I see WW are doing wraps? Assume they are the best for cals? Although we sometimes do ours just with lettuce wraps which can be delish and not so filling, as I find after one tortilla I'm totally stuffed! xxx

Ooh fajitas are always fab! Did I see WW are doing wraps? Assume they are the best for cals? Although we sometimes do ours just with lettuce wraps which can be delish and not so filling, as I find after one tortilla I'm totally stuffed! xxx

I know what you mean, wraps can be so filling! I usually get the mini Old El Paso ones as I believe (if my memory serves me right) they're only about 70cals each. I might mix it up and have one or two of those and then a couple of big lettuce leaves. Warren can easily demolish a packet of "proper" sized wraps with his :giggle: Hungry Horace! xxx

Food plan sounds yummy today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Food plan sounds yummy today xxx

Thanks honey. Just tucking into my mango and iced coffee as we speak! Forgot how much I actually love iced coffee, mmm xxx

I love coffee but I can honestly say iced coffee has never appealed to me at all. Xxx

I'm a fan coffee in all forms, I just love the stuff! Even things like coffee ice cream, coffee and walnut cake, etc. :drool: xxx

I agree with the boys about the wraps! I could eat them until the cows come home! xxxx

Well done stevie for turning it around.
I really get wound up at the fact I can't eat what I want when I want why do I need to be on some sort of plan?! Why can't I just enjoy myself... I feel we all get a little frustrated and thing f this at times so don't feel alone.
I know you don't feel to good about yourself at the moment but u still have enough time to rein it in and loose some weight before your holiday!
I know I always worry about my weight before a holiday, it was in fact the only reason I went on Slimmig world a year ago but when I get to the pool I forget all about it I think I've worked hard and saved up for this so I'm going to enjoy myself 10 stone or 13 stone!
Loosing any amount of weight is an achievement so hats off to you, I put on allllll the weight I've lost!

I'm exactly the same as you with coffee, I LOVE it In anything. I have given it up for lent and it is killing me .... Not long to go before I can have my large skinny latte mmmm x

Good morning diary, happy Thursday. Woop, almost Friday!

Time for my first Fast of the week. Actually looking forward to this one as I've got some yummy eats planned! Here's how today is looking...

Thursday 12th March 2015
*Fast Day*

Breakfast (133cals):

- Can of Monster Zero (15)
- Porridge made up with Oats, Chia Seeds, Cinnamon and Almond Milk (118)

Lunch (112cals):
- Graze "Bonnie Wee Oatcakes" Punnet (111)
- Can of Diet Coke (1)

Dinner (167cals):
- M&S Carrot and Coriander Soup (166)
- Can of Diet Coke (1)

Other:
- Creme Egg Biscuit

Total Calories:

489 / 500

Last edited:
Good luck for fast day I'm sure you'll do fab as always Xxx

Thanks lovely! Just had my porridge as I've got a meeting at 10 and don't want my tummy to be rumbling throughout lol.

Going to M&S at lunchtime to pick up some more of the soup you recommended. Love it! :) xxx

You've got plenty of food for your calories there :)
Good luck with todays fast.

Thanks lovely! Just had my porridge as I've got a meeting at 10 and don't want my tummy to be rumbling throughout lol. Going to M&S at lunchtime to pick up some more of the soup you recommended. Love it! :) xxx
Ohhh I love it I was debating having it for lunch but the egg white omelette and beans won Xxx

Back