The All Stars - update, members please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick welcome and hoping you are all ready to start on Monday!

Im very excited to be your team leader and hope i can help and support you along the way as my resolution this year is to not cheat - as it gets me no where as ive discovered!

Good luck for monday folks and hope your all having a great day!

Saraian x x x

Also to add whoever gets the most points in a month on my team, will get a little gift from me for working so damn hard. xxx

Hi Sarian,

Can't wait to get started... i will be back on track moro!!!!

Just a quick intro.... I'm Nas.... did LL 2 years ago and than CD in may last year.... I'm about 1 st from where i want to be..... I'm ussually online most days....

Good luck Team 1

Love Nas x

Nice to meet you dietingqueen, i saw you in passing when i did cd. But nice to have you on my team!!!

Morning Everyone!!!!!

When is everyone restarting? I don't have scales at home.... but go to WI on WED next week..... My clothes feel a little tight at the moment, so I am starting today on 18 points and hoping to have an sts when i get to WI on WED if that makes sense ( i last weighed in first week of DEC) and my aim was to be the same weight when i went back to weigh in on 7th Jan!!!

I'm back on track today. So do we just weigh in on our normal days and add them here or have we a set weigh in day like mon?

hope you don't mind sarah but i copied your sig for the team x

Please copy the siggy away!

I was going to start tomorrow actually and give myself a wi once a week and mark it down though technically were only scoring monthly.

Welcome 'The All Stars'

Team members

Saraian24
Kirsty2012
Kateweston
Manny
dietingqueen
21lbs to go1
lauramumof2

Fabntastic team we have and nice to see my old buddy laura on here :) I hope we all become good friedns soon and heres to a slimmer 2009!!!!

Thanks Hun,
Here we go. I will have my first weigh in on Monday so I wont have any thing to add to the figures till a week on monday.

Im going out for dinner tonight but I not going to drink so I can get up early tomorrow while the kids are away and have a mental tidy up.:8855:

Hiya, I'm weighing into tommorrow afternoon as i can pop out to boots on my lunch break and use they're scales. As soon as i know my weight, that is when i am going to put up my new ticker.

Good luck everyone at your weigh ins and i know together we'll do well.

well the weekend went well and truly £$%& up, so will be good tomorrow. So need the kids back to school so i can get back to my routine and get out and walk.

well the weekend went well and truly £$%& up, so will be good tomorrow. So need the kids back to school so i can get back to my routine and get out and walk.

Well I could have wrote that post myself!!!!! I wake up and do fine till teatime.... than i f#'; it up!!!!!!!

I need the kids back at school and some routine back!!!!!!!

Apparently I am also in this team now...if that's right then hi! xx

Think I'm meant to post my WI here...was a STS this morning. Which isn't too bad as I was kinda expecting a gain.

I am getting weighed tomorrow after a few months off so I am having a big pig out tonight. M & S Roast Pork with crackling - yum yum.

Hi can I join a team..? please :)

Just to let you know i joined my ww class again! my leader remebered me and said i looked great - i didnt mention cambridge lol. but got the stuff again and low points treats and a free cookbook! was nice being there again - couldnt stay though as i had my daughter with me. I feel the old optimism there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back