The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl - has any1 read this?

Trash

Still fighting
Hiya
Bought this book this morning and was hoping to have saved it for the weekend but once I started reading it I can't stop, its brilliant, funny and so true to how we all feel at times.

Its a true story of a girl from Australia and her journal of her WW'ers journey from 23 stone to 12 stone!!

Just thought I'd share ;oD)

Hiya
Bought this book this morning and was hoping to have saved it for the weekend but once I started reading it I can't stop, its brilliant, funny and so true to how we all feel at times.

Its a true story of a girl from Australia and her journal of her WW'ers journey from 23 stone to 12 stone!!

Just thought I'd share ;oD)

Ooooh no, i havent heard of this! Where did you get it from? x

*adds to her xmas list*

thanks Tracey / DQ :D

Its £5.99 on play which includes delivery!! I am looking forward to this, thanks guys! xx

It's a good book and does remind you about a few things including not to lose faith and to never give up! It made me giggle.

I went into my library yesterday to get some books and guess what was staring at me LOL

I havent started it yet but cant wait x

I finished it yesterday - it was brilliant!!!!

I love how she doesnt hold back on her feelings - i could totally relate on nearly everything she said.

I'm going to order it from Amazon and keep it - was a great motivator for me and i will definately be using it to give me a pick-me-up!

Back