The Apprentice

I second that
ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mad mad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

o dear!

I thought Ben was going to go this week.......... sandlewood/cedarwood whats the difference? erm about £700 actually!! x

Gosh, Ben has rubbed us all up the wrong way, he is vile!! I hope he is not the winner, yuck!! What is the bite your teeth out statement all about?

Poor Paula shouldn't have been sacked, mind you, she came across as a really respectable woman and i am sure she will have been snapped up.

Roll on Wednesday x

Oh no this is driving me mad... I've logged in to see what happened this week (can't get iplayer here) and I'm no better off. Update me please.... who went and why?

The American girl went cus her team had a really 'pants' idea! They had to advertise a breakfast cereal and had to have a character on the box. Their team came up with PantsMan. No idea why, it was a weird concept. But it was Philip who came up with the idea and I think he should have gone

I agree Taz, Philip should have gone. The same happened with Ben and the stupid exercise box he made...that was his idea, but Sir Alan always seems to make odd choices.

Thanks for the update guys... so the rough tough cream puff bit the dust huh?

I love the programme, if only iplayer worked here.... mmm, I wonder if the link was posted I could pick it up??? Nah, wishful thinking!!

I am getting frustrated with Lorraine being the one who talks sense and no one listening to her!

Blimey!

Didn't expect that! ...yeh.. he has been a bit rubbish throughout.. but....

I cant stand Ben hes the most obnoxious brat ever and i find it hard to believe he a year older then me he looks about 40.

That Debrahs a mouthy piece of work too..

Hope there mothers are proud of them tonight!

Back