The Apprentice

urgh, phillip was getting on my nerves!! who will go tonight??
btw did anyone else read that phillip and kate are planning to get married?!!

Sxx

Yes I read that too sarah. I think it was more of I could marry someone like Kate rather than them getting engaged. Maybe she has made it to the final and he is hanging onto her coat tails .. maybe they are just in love????

Wish Debra had gone, cant stand her...

she's so rude x

Lorraine or Deborah...I liked Lorraine but she is grating on me now, moaning about what everybody else does. And Deborah is just too sour faced, I can't imagine her working in a company with anybody else because of how vile she is.

lol how funny coz i say every week how much she is like an old boss of mine. you are right, totally vile. this boss worked at the branch for 2 months and 3 people left (myself included) - 3 out of 4 by the way! cracking track record - i suspect Deborah would be similar!!

I want Deborah to go, but am scared it could be James....he only just managed to survive last week.

Deborah's face could turn milk sour.... I hope she goes tonight!

The way she purses that miserable mouth makes me want to slap her in the face with a rancid kipper.
Still, there has to be someone on programme we love to hate.

I hope either Lorraine or Debra go tonight! x

Ben's gone....yippeee. I wanted either him or Deborah to go. Flaming rocking horse...who in their right minds would pay that price for a rocking horse. He kept going on about the birthing pool only being for 2.2% of people who have a child, yet what % of people would spend between £1700 and £4000 on a rocking horse...probably less then 2%.

I thought James was a gonna though!! He's really grown on me and I think Sir Alan too.

Not sorry that Ben has gone, lets hope is Deborah next week!

I was surprised about it being Ben but it HAD to be either him or Debra. There's something I really like about James and I loved how he compared being PM to 'losing your cherry'! Fantastic!

So its Kate and Yasmina in the final.

Couldn't believe what James put in his CV :eek:

His 'little bit of wee' comment made me laugh too. I liked james.

Those interviews were painful to watch. The Apprentice, the Aftermath which was on BBC2 afterwards was very good. James explained that when he'd written his CV for the programme, dhe didn't believe that he would actually get through to the final twelve, let alone to the interview stage. I will never forget his waterbirth simulation...:D

I think Kate will probably win, unless she cocks things up designing the new chocolates (wow, I would love to do that). Sir Alan seems somewhat unsure about Yasmina's committment.

AJ

Deborah actually grew on me lastnight, the process seems to have knocked a few "harsh" edges off her.

Yeah I think Kate will win, even though she is starting to bore me a touch.

Back