Seperated at birth?

Attachments

• 226_apprentice_debra_barr.jpg
    226_apprentice_debra_barr.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 24
  • saw-game.jpg
    saw-game.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 27
Well he talked himself out of a job there alright!!

he is such a little c**k sure kn*b!! What that lass see's in him i will never know! Grow up you little RAT!

Reactions: Taz
Freefalling, you are hilarious!! Taz...say what you mean, don't mince your words. LOL!!!

I am really glad he went last night!! What an arrogant man! I think they thought the PM (LOL....it made me laugh when she kept calling herself that, she thought she as Ruby Wax put it... was Margaret Thatcher!!!) would be a dead cert to go, so didn't put enough effort in.

Hey everyone have only just found this section of minimins and love it as I am a complete tele addict!

I LOVE the apprentice and have to agree with you all I was so pleased to see Phillip go he was so cocky and had no insight in to himself whatsoever!!

You is everyone rooting for to win....?!

oops that was supposed to be WHO is everyone rooting for to win! :eek:

I predict that Debra or Kate will win. James may be a dark horse too.

At the moment I would like to see Kate win as (apart from last night) she has performed well.

I think James could win. Not too sure yet though as everyone takes a little time to really show their hand

mmm i would like James to win, i think he is way more clever than we give him credit for.... next on my hit list is Howard! What has he done? bugger all! waste of space, LOL!

dare i say i quite liked philip!? x

..i didn't until he talked about being a puppy dog on 'you're fired'... he actually started to sound genuine :) bless him! :)

How bad is that....I forgot Howard too....not really a good sign is it!! I had to click on Flirty's link. I think he is quite good though, plus I really do like James.

Anyone to win but Debra (such a mean cow) and Lorraine (she really grates on me)...but I would love to pluck those brows lol.

Back