Total Solution The Banana diaries

Well done. A loss is a loss is a loss. :)

Another 2lbs off. Always happens AFTER weigh day but that's another goal hit I am now 199lbs!

Another 2lbs off. Always happens AFTER weigh day but that's another goal hit I am now 199lbs!

Yey! Well done BB - you're on fire!

Congrats! Same happened to me, more weight came off a day AFTER a WI. At least it's coming off! X

That's great. I've had that a couple of times; each time after an official 2lb loss on weigh-in day. And 199lbs! :happy096: So brilliant to get under 200lbs; a real milestone. I'm hoping to get there in 5.5 weeks now. Have a good day.

Where have you disappeared to? Hope you haven't gone mad celebrating after getting under 200lbs!

Haha I have been away since Thursday!

I went to Edinburgh with my dad we got back yesterday late afternoon. We had such a lovely time, packed in so much and were out practically all day everyday. Had some lovely food too including a taster menu on the Saturday which was incredible. It came with different wines for each of the 5 or 6 courses I can't remember now. I had cooked breakfasts 2 days and other lunches and dinners out but tbh I didn't really overeat.

I weighed this morning and have gained 4 1/2 lbs which I am quite happy about. So today is day 1 of my restart! Back on it 100% now. How have you been Cate? I haven't had chance to read any diaries yet but will catch up today.

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm plodding on. It's all in the diary. That gain will be off in a flash. Hope you have a good week. :)

Hey BB! Where did you go?

Back