The bars....

Discussion in 'Exante' started by ChellyWellyBoot, 13 January 2010 Social URL.

1. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    What are the bars made of??

Does any one feel like after they have one they feel hungry and the grumblies start again??

I think these maybe my down fall...

Have been really struggling today and its bringing me down...

Im at that slump that im thinking is it worth it... I know it is and I will not give up.. but im looking at the bigger picture and cant imagine doing this for another two months!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Quak

Quak Gold Member

I split my bar and have half in the afternoon and half about 9pm and they never affect me that way, I make sure I drink a fair bit while I am eating them too. Hope you get over these feelings and manage to get in the zone.
    B xx

4. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Chelly - There is no way you will need to do this for 2 months yourll dissapear lol :)

I have to say the bars are a bit yummy nothing like LT poo bars so im worried I wont be able to resist them only on day 2 so still in the hard part :( Only doing a month then a slow 4 week refeed hoping that will be enough to get me on course.

5. size102b

size102b Banned

I totally agree with you they are pantz like a salt bar BUT 2 months 8 weeks and your there? I have at least 6 months after yoyoing on CD LL CS W8 so dont stop now I was in 2006 20lbs to goal now Im 7 stones over....:eek:..........its easy done
    So there is great advice here split the bar and drink water with it treat it as a weightloss key and get to goal and stick to maintance.......:flirt2:xxxx Told Off lol xxxx

6. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh dont get me wrong.. I really like the bars.. Just they seem to makeme hungry! lol

7. moomie

moomie Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.09%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I did too, I have stopped buying them 'cos at on point I had 3 in a day...and was itching to eat the others...had to be the orange/choc ones!! x

8. Tummy Tamer

Tummy Tamer Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(25.19%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I did about the same thing as you, lost over six stone on LL then two years later I was 7 stone over my goal. I got back on the wagon with LL last August and am coming up on being 5 stone down. I switched to Exante cos it's so much cheaper although I think the CBT work I have done with LL has been essential to me. When I lost before on LL I went M A D on buying clothes and spent thousands. It is so great now that I am able to get back into a lot of them. I still want to lose at least 2 stone and will see how I feel when I get there. I can't believe I let myself put so much weight back on, but I'm so proud that I have not given up on myself and have got my life back again. It is so worth it, keep going.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.