The bars?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fuzzyduck, 18 May 2007 Social URL.

1. fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Do they fill you up as long as the shakes do? I'm thinking of trying a couple but don't want to feel hungry after eating them. I made some crisps out of a soup pack and I felt hungry afterwards so I don't want it to happen again.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya, i find the bars really filling. For me it takes so long to finish eating them and i can only eat a bit at a time. I leave it in the fridge and then have little bites throughout the day. My favourites have changed from last week, i dont know why. But if you do try them, be sure to leave them in the fridge for a while because they taste much better that way.

I like the bars because it gives you somethings to chew on and you actually feel like you're eating something, compared to drinking soups/milkshakes. Its a nice feeling. You should give them a go for a week. You could even just buy 2 and try them for 2 days and see how you like them.

Good Luck xx

4. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I loved the bars too, and always had one a day in the evening. I used to drink lots of water with mine and nibble tiny bits. It didn't make me feel hungry.

Hope you enjoy them, they're really tasty.

Tracey
    x

5. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Alot of people slice their bars up in many slithers of chocolate etc, and then freeze them, and just pop one in your mouth as you go throughout the day... I think they got something like 30 slices out of one!!! might be worth a try... the chocolate and malt toffee ones are lovely... hhmmm

6. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    omg 30 slices i can get 10 or 11

7. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    i think you must have to have a sharp knife and a steady hand!! I could probably get about 20 ish out of one, but suppose it depends on how thick you need them...

8. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I cut mine into 3 pieces most of the time. I have 2 pieces for snacks before and after my piece for lunch, lol. Sometimes, i cut it into several pieces and just nibble throughout the day.

I think we all have to drink a glass of water with the bar. I think i read it on the wrapper.

I'm having orange tmrw. Yey!! They taste like jaffa cakes, mmmmmmm!! :D

xx :)

9. sim94

sim94 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Hi Fd,

I know some people find them filling but I don't, so I never have a bar in the morning because I know I'd be wanting another one. I sometime struggle to fit in the last shake so that is when I have a bar, usually with a cup of coffee and watching the TV:) .

CDC
    Sim

10. fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks everyone for answering. I'm thinking of having a bar everyday in the evenings as this is when I feel like chewing something.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.