• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

the bars....

Little-Miss-Perfect

Doing it exante style :)
S: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb
ally2069 said:
I started exante yesterday and gave bow tried both the bars but I cannot stomach them, at all!, do we need to have or is it an option to only have shakes?
You can have all shakes Hun :) xx

I also started yesterday and I love both the bars. The only thing I didnt like too much was the chocolate shake up to now. Vanilla was nice and Thai soup I also enjoyed last night.

S: 17st13lb C: 16st9lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st4lb(7.17%)
I did read that. Ate 3/4 of the bar a bit at a time, but reached my limit lol will keep trying. I need to do this....

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 19st13lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 46 Loss: 0st11lb(3.94%)
I hate the bars so just have shakes. Choc is my fave :)

S: 18st1lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 2st10lb(15.02%)
I hated all the bars and shakes when I first started, I thought they were really awful, but surprisingly enough by the end of the week they all started to taste really nice and now I love the bars and look forward to having one with a cup of tea each night and the banana shakes are divine. I promise you your tastebuds will change. :D

S: 16st11lb G: 10st12lb
I just use the shakes. Can't stand the bars and not been brave enough to try the soups! I didn't like the shakes either to begin with but don't mind them too much now.

Keep at it, the results are definitely worth it.

S: 17st13lb C: 16st9lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st4lb(7.17%)
Do u find there is a really weird taste off them all. I am.glad It's not jus me.... I think if I can get used to that taste I might not mind them. X