the bars....

ally2069

I started exante yesterday and gave bow tried both the bars but I cannot stomach them, at all!, do we need to have or is it an option to only have shakes?

ally2069 said:
I started exante yesterday and gave bow tried both the bars but I cannot stomach them, at all!, do we need to have or is it an option to only have shakes?

You can have all shakes Hun :) xx

I also started yesterday and I love both the bars. The only thing I didnt like too much was the chocolate shake up to now. Vanilla was nice and Thai soup I also enjoyed last night.

Persevere with them, its surprising how after a few days your taste buds will change and you might end up even liking them.

I hate the bars so just have shakes. Choc is my fave :)

I hated all the bars and shakes when I first started, I thought they were really awful, but surprisingly enough by the end of the week they all started to taste really nice and now I love the bars and look forward to having one with a cup of tea each night and the banana shakes are divine. I promise you your tastebuds will change. :D

I just use the shakes. Can't stand the bars and not been brave enough to try the soups! I didn't like the shakes either to begin with but don't mind them too much now.

Keep at it, the results are definitely worth it.

Do u find there is a really weird taste off them all. I am.glad It's not jus me.... I think if I can get used to that taste I might not mind them. X

Back