Cruise PP the battle continues!!

Thanks girls will try them again at some point, not a good WI today STS lost 2lb during the week but back on so need to tweek something, I haven't ate/snacked as much, drank as much or ate much cottage cheese this week I did use some shape zero yogurts, had WW bacon so not sure where to start, any ideas....be kindLOL
B- nothing
L-smoked peppered mackeral & muller yogurt
S- slice of lean ham
D paprika chicken omlette
S- muller yogurt
oatbran porridge

Last edited:
The only thing with these variants on recipes is to remember that you need in Cruise 2 tablespoons of oatbran per day. So if Jet's recipe makes 12 muffins(!), you need to be eating six a day! (Is that right Jet?!)

hi jo yep that is correct !!!

Evening all had such a bad tum tonight yuch must be as its pv, hope everyone is having a good day???

B - slice of ham
L - chicken,carrots parsnip mixed, cabbage & gravy made with cornflour&oxo cubes
D - rump steak, onions mushrooms&squash with pepper sauce made from tsp of e l phillyMmmmm
S - muller yogurt
Oat bran porridge

Evening all had such a bad tum tonight yuch must be as its pv, hope everyone is having a good day???

B - slice of ham
L - chicken,carrots parsnip mixed, cabbage & gravy made with cornflour&oxo cubes
D - rump steak, onions mushrooms&squash with pepper sauce made from tsp of e l philly Mmmmm
S - muller yogurt
Oat bran porridge

Nothing very "wrong" here, but you've two tolerated foods... and three root veggies, so careful... oxo cubes aren't ok - fat free cubes only (not even sure if availale in UK...). How many did you use? Also careful with parsnips - my favourite veg but very high in carbs...

Only saying cos you mentioned needing to tweak things...

Lovely menu though - just need to tweak some ingredients perhaps next time

Thanks Joanne although I used two cubes it was for a family of 5 and I just took a little gravy, will watch the root veg from now on,

didn't get to come on here yesterday so here's my menu
B - slice of lean ham
L - ham, cottage cheese boiled egg and 0%yogurt
S - 0% yogyrt with sweetener & vanilla extract
D - smoked cod lean bacon dry fried egg
S - skinny latte
oatbran porridge

WI mon sts after weekend away one or two little treats but am pleased overall, feeling really ill over the last two days and been to Drs to be told I have a sinus infection am sticking with it at the moment but so could do with a digestive biscuit aaaaahhhhh!!

ugh re sinus infection (I'm thinking "saucepan + boiling water + eucalyptus leaves"). Ref cravings, alas out of ketosis that'll happen. Good luck!

Well nearly year later and I'm back just to loosen the load for christmas will re evaluate after, need to stay in these size 20's was so uncomfortable up till I started Thurs, can't believe how much better i feel so soon, had lost 6lb but back too 4 suppose it will flucuate at first will go by what I weigh after day 6 on attack.
Well hope you are all well and getting the losses, keep posting your tips and recipes as will so need the helpxxNos Daxx

Last edited:
Back