The battle of the Bubble

Oh bubbles I'm so sorry to hear that! Work is always tough isn't it? Here's fingers crossed for your hubby to get something!

Your food looks good so I'm sure you have stayed on the wagon. I'm under the docs pretty strict weight gain ATM so I'm delighted with myself, even though I wish it was more healthy food I was eating

Hi all
Lost 1lb this week. Its ok but i had a really strict 100% week and only that sodding 1lb! Back to smoothies i enjoyed them and lost more!

Lost the plot tonight. Y Oh Y??
I've eaten half a pot of hummus with a pitta bread, 2 cream eggs, pack of 85g popchips, 4 mint kit kats!
What hope do i have??

Lost the plot tonight. Y Oh Y??
I've eaten half a pot of hummus with a pitta bread, 2 cream eggs, pack of 85g popchips, 4 mint kit kats!
What hope do i have??

Hummus is made with chickpeas, so healthy no? If you kept a log, you can either syn it or move on. I say move on!

If you enjoyed your smoothies and got better losses then that works for you so I'd go with it!

Photo_2016-03-01_08-43-33_PM.png Hi all
Thought id better start posting my food as I put on 1.5 lb last night! Totally expected and well deserved lucky it wasn't more tbh.

Anyway todays food

Carrot satsuma and mixed berry smoothie with quark 4 syns

Salad with creamy cheese mugshot 1 syn boiled egg, chargrilled chicken, olives 2syns, pickles and coleslaw 3 syns.

Spagh bol with 5% beef mince home made ragu sauce and 40g of grated cheese hexa

2 hifi bars hexb fruit salad and mint mullerlight.

Total syns 10.

1st day done 6 to go...

I love making my smoothies and they only work out 4/5 syns when i have them i seem to lose more weight and i never put in more than i would eat as a fruit salad anyway so no different as far as im concerned but many others beg to differ. Each to their own i guess.

I think I might try some this week. Maybe the apple and kale ones I used to love. How's your week going? I need to do some damage limitation after being on a hen all weekend

Hi Bubble :) , I hope your ok hun, we miss you. I'm gonna be starting SW again in April, hope you come back soon, would be great if we can keep each other motivated during the course of our journey .

Kay xx

...pops head back in, nope still no sign :confused: ,

Bubbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Come back lvoely ! :D

Kay xx

Coooooeeee Bubble..... x

Back