The battle of the Bubble

Thanks peeps well its put me in the zone now. Start how i mean to go on. 8 weigh ins to my hols i really want to pack some losses in. X

Thanks guys. Anytime bubbly if we wait a few months I could get a hols and meet babba! ;-)

I was going to do more green days but yesterday ended up an EE and so will today.

Yesterday

B - My smoothie 5syns (spinach courgette mango banana frozen forest fruit hexb oats quark and water)

L - Beans actifry chips and hexa cheese frylighted mushrooms peppers and onions ketchup 2 syns

D - lamb hotpot made with carrots onions peas and broccolli potato gravy granules passata and stock 2 syns per serving

Hifi light bar 3 syns

Total syns 12

Todays plan

B - Overnight oats hexb forest fruit banana and lime mullerlight

L - mug shot pasta salad, literally make mug shot allow to cool and toss in salad

D - home made burgers with actifry chips an egg hexa cheese and salad

Syns TBC

Hey Bubble, congrats on your loss, that's brilliant ! Really happy for you hun . Long may it continue ! :D

Kay xx

Hi guys well after an EE week on plan within syns I put on a lb! Going back to green.

20160202_130553.jpg I must post diary everyday just so that I can look back on the week and work out what goes wrong.

Today Green day

Mango redcurrants blueberries banana in overnight oats using hexb and 1 syn protein yoghurt.

Cherries hifi light bar 1/2 hexb

Spiralised courgette and carrot onions mushroom bacon (3syns) philli hexa tricolour pasta

activia 0%

More of above pasta and salad too

Diet coke, 3pints of lemon ns squash, teas using hexa2

Hifi light 1/2 hexb

Bubble, I feel I know you, read your diary from start to end ( not stalkerish at all! ) you are very honest and I love your food pics. I am just starting out, again, and wanted to reach out and give you a virtual hug, keep up the good work xx

Aaaah thank you for my hug. I do wear my heart on my sleeve and some peeps really don't like that but it's just the way I am.
I can't believe you read it all. I must do that one day soon and see how far I have come. (Not diet wise but certainly mentally)
Thanks for reading and good luck on your journey. X

20160204_133834.jpg
I have just made these cheese and onion pasties using kingsmill thins and babybel hexa choice. Just read up on fb that these are no longer a hexb so what would have been 5.5 syns for lunch ended up as 11 :-( !!

Morning everyone sorry ive been awol. Been really dispondent lately but its not the diet. Just having some lows. Thought 2016 might be our year but my goodness we're being thrown some rubbish again! Nevermind life goes on...
Pleased to say I lost a lb on monday night. This week im really going for it. Ive planned my dinners and am hoping for a biggy.

Tues eats:
Overnight oats with pommegrannate raspberries and banana activia peach hexb

Hifi light 3 syns apple satsuma

jacket potato with fajita beans 1syn and salad and 30g grated cheddar hexa

stir fry pork with 2 mini spring rolls 6 syns

pancake with banana and choc shot 4.5syns

14.5syns total

Planned another easy one today will post later and try to take pics b4 i eat it!

Photo_2016-02-10_06-00-06_PM.png Todays eats
Activia yoghurt and banana

SW tomato soup and wholemeal roll hexb

Beef stew with peas onions carrots and manegout 1 syn

Quark choc options 2 syns 1/2 pack of berry and nuts 2.5 syns frozen cherries pommegranate and hifi light bar 3 syns

8.5syns total and hexa milk for teas

Sorry you've had a rough old week Bubble, but well done on a fab loss hun :) . You sound quite focused, I'm sure you'll see a good loss next week too, your meal plan looks really good.

Kay xx

Hi hun

Just wanted to say how well you have done with your weight loss so far hun :) xxx

Good evening everyone
Well today ive been craving and craving and craving junk. As yet i have not caved in and ive just ate the biggest tea ever so hopefully this has worked.

Mango, raspberry and activia

Apple banana hi fi light 3

Leftover tomato soup (better the next day) wm roll hexb

lasagne using cheese hexa and 12 syns for sauce, large mixed salad

so im on my 15syn limit but have told myself not to panic if i want my quark and fruit later as its better then chocolate crisps etc. So if i go over it wont be much.

Todays eats
Mango banana pear activia 1/2 bag whitsworth shots 2.5 syns

Leftover lasagne and salad hexa and 8 syns

Fanta zero chicken with rice

Quark with options 2 syns cherries raspberries and hifi bar hexb

Total 12.5 syns

Lets hope i can keep it up for the weekend!

IMG-20160214-WA0000.jpg
Morning miniminers! My children have spoilt me this morning I didnt want to tell them its a hexb and 8syns gone...Bang! Bless them I do love them I just gotta be good the rest of the day. Shouldn't be too hard as I wont have nothing from hubby he doesn't believe in Valentines day reckons he can show me any time he loves me... problem is he forgets any other time of year! Huff puff puff, never mind ive made my peace with it over the years, but I absolutely adore my children! :)

Morning. Well yesterday went like this...

WM toast hexb + 6 syns + 2 for butter!

Pork chop swede carrots broccolli actifry potatoes parsnips and onion cauliflower cheese 4 syns mini yorkshire 2.5 syns gravy 2 syns

Pancake 3.5syns topped with frozen berries and activia

2hifi bars and a kit kat 11.5 syns
Milk for hexa

So a record 31.5 syns disaster b4 WI day! Shall see how it goes tonight!

Back