The battle of the Bubble

As pip said don't panic! 12 syns is perfectly acceptable! You still have 3 left for the day :) don't beat yourself up over it!

As pip said don't panic! 12 syns is perfectly acceptable! You still have 3 left for the day :) don't beat yourself up over it!

Exactly within syn allowance. Try not to fret . I discovered pops last week there really nice. Although my favourite will always be kettle crisp very sw unfriendly.

Day went from bad to worse! I was putting my shoes on to go to work and the doorbell went, a delivery for next door and as I was running late I took the package grabbed my work bag and shut the door behind me.... No keys! :eek: Been locked out with no phone or keys til now! On a good note had no money either so have been to the park and wasted time with no food!!! Girls have been gymnastics in their pe kit that we nabbed at school. Im now famished!!!

No preparing it now Olivia finishes her gym at 7 so will have it ready for then. Trying not to pop anything in my mouth. x

Oh no bubbly one, sorry u got locked out :), don't worry bout the 3 bags of pops, it all within 15 syns, bet u must be starving though. Hope your able to enjoy the rest of your evening once your in xx

Well it all happened for a reason. To stop me eating!! I really enjoyed my dinner.:)
TOTM has arrived now! Argh! :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food today: red day

Breakie fruit alpen light and activia
View attachment 138046

Lunch 3 bags of pops (12) wm roll with ham salad.

Dinner beef stirfry using tomato paste beef stock chinese 5 spice and stir fry frylight spray
1400093695236.jpg

Oh no. I hate it when things like that happen. I have locked myself out twice lately. First time, I had my keys but left the other set of keys still in the lock on the other side of the door, so key wouldn't go into lock, second time shut door with keys still inside. Thankfully, both times were on a Saturday when hubby was waiting outside for me. He managed to break in both times within about 20 seconds! Just shows how secure your house is! We have a upvc double glazed front door and they are only secure if you actually pull the handle up to engage the locks, then lock it with the key!

Blooming hate that witch! Hope she naffs off soon for you!

Ive eaten again :D

1400096732456.jpg

Hexa milk
Hexb wm roll and 2 alpen lights
Syns 12
Bodymagic c25k and 13.25 miles :)

Back