The battle of the Bubble

Ill find you when im 60 and probably still be at it upndown!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Count me in too :):) xx

Bubble I hope some of your magic dust comes my way tomorrow and knocks some sense into me :). Night night hun catch up with you tomorrow, night night Linda :) xx

Night Kay, ive sent the mojo dust in all directions of the uk so hope you get some. X

Count me in too :):) xx

If I'm still around u can take it in turns to push me in my wheelchair and help me to count my Syns lol - night night Bubble and Kay and allxx

Night Kay, ive sent the mojo dust in all directions of the uk so hope you get some. X

Atchoo - thanks some just landed here - hope it works x

Last edited:
Morning bubble, loving the plan Hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope ur day is going well and ur doing things ur wayx

Hi bubble sorry I've had a hectic day at work!! Just to let you know we are all behind you and I don't think there is anything wrong with enjoying what you eat!!! Xxxxx

That's only 30syns love, you still have another 75 left for the week if today is your fresh start! That's at least 10 a day, chin up :)

FAIL: 6 Freddos later! was ok til now. :(

Pls don't be so hard on urself - as others have said - it's not a fail - u just at some choc - yum yum - u've got loads of syms left and all ur scrummy free food ideasx

Don't worry about the freddos. Just take each day as it comes, and feel proud when you make good choices. Been out with work colleagues tonight for curry buffet and had some chocolate when I got home. Far worse than 6 freddos I think you'll agree, so hope that makes you feel a little better.

Start again tomorrow Bubble, I will be (again)

Start again tomorrow. I'll see if i can see a whole day out with no bad things. X

Back