The battle of the Bubble

Oh no bubbly one ! :( I pray that your daughter is ok, what an awful thing to happen. I hope the doc's say she's all ok and will get better soon. Sending u lots of hugs hun.

Kay xx

:bighug:

Last edited:
Cant get hold of hubby hes on a course phones off and no one at work can get him! She needs a ct scan cos she was out. Ive now gone into shiver mode. Got to b strong mustnt frighten her more than she is already.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bubbles fingers crossed her CT scan will go well hun, we're all here staying strong for you lovely, I'm sure as soon as your hubby sees the messages on his phone, he will call straight back xx

Oh gosh, that's very scary! I'm sure everything will be fine and that she just got a huge fright and a nasty bump. Big hugs to you, hope hubby gets back to you soon xxxx

Cant get hold of hubby hes on a course phones off and no one at work can get him! She needs a ct scan cos she was out. Ive now gone into shiver mode. Got to b strong mustnt frighten her more than she is already.

Hope ur hubby rings u soon - might he check at coffee break? Or perhaps work will find a way? Yes u'll need to be strong - u can do it - thinking of uxx

Children are very resilient - the hospital have to be cautious. You can cope with this you are amazing xx

Popped in to see how ur daughter is - hope all is well - take carexx

Hope everything is ok Hun , worried not hearing from you Hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just checking in to see how you're a doing. Hope everything's ok x

Hi peeps, thanx for all ur kind wishes, my phone batt died so have had you all worried. They were very thorough and observed for 12 hrs so we didnt come out of a&e til after 9! They didnt ct as they like to keep radiation to a minimum. Olivia was sick again after her lunch so was still concerned.
Anyway all ok thankfully. Im absolutely shattered! Got so much to do. My mate changed our ferry to sunday just to give olivia a recovery day. We dont miss out as we were staying in a etap hotel tomorrow night but now were going straight to centreparcs.
My brave big girl has a giant burn all down her back from the stair carpet:(

On food note been feeling too sick to eat today. I also had a sts which was a miracle this morning.

Glad today is finished!!

Hi peeps, thanx for all ur kind wishes, my phone batt died so have had you all worried. They were very thorough and observed for 12 hrs so we didnt come out of a&e til after 9! They didnt ct as they like to keep radiation to a minimum. Olivia was sick again after her lunch so was still concerned. Anyway all ok thankfully. Im absolutely shattered! Got so much to do. My mate changed our ferry to sunday just to give olivia a recovery day. We dont miss out as we were staying in a etap hotel tomorrow night but now were going straight to centreparcs. My brave big girl has a giant burn all down her back from the stair carpet:( On food note been feeling too sick to eat today. I also had a sts which was a miracle this morning. Glad today is finished!! Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh bubble, glad everything is ok , glad your friend sorted your ferry so Olivia can have a day to recover , ouch to the burn poor love,
Yay to a sts this morning,
Sleep well Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omigoodness Bubble, I've just popped in to see how you are and BOOM there's this huge scary ordeal you've been through today! Poor Olivia - she sounds so brave; you both do really!
I hope everything goes smoothly from now on and all through your holiday. I need to read through and get caught up, but wanted to say hi ((hugs))

Back