The battle of the Bubble

Hi bubbles!!! Just caught up there, I haven't got round to the diarys.. More of a lurker!

You have such great mojo!! Keep it going!

Hi fellow bubbly one. Hope ur well, i dont know where the mojo has come from but long may it continue feeling grand foodwise. Just need my head back soon.... :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya love
Hope your feeling a little better, really do feel for you.
Your doing so well food wise, looks yummy! Keep up the good work mate x x

Hi diary

Went to work this morning then been asleep most of today. Just feeling complete crap. So no exercise today. Walked a tiddly 4.42 miles as i only did morning school run.

On food front been good. Got courgettes in greenhouse coming out my ears (no pun intended)

Fruit salad activia yog
Alpen light 1/2 hexb 2 satsumas
Courgette spinach onion and scrambled egg (scrambled mess)
Banana apple
Gammon steak egg chips beans frylighted peppers courgette onion and mushrooms
View attachment 140844

Got muller delight 5 syns 1/2 hexb so alpen light for later.

Hope your all well. X

Sorry to hear ur still poorly - u don't half put urself down mate - 4.42 miles isn't tiddly - esp when ur feeling ill - well done and ur food's great too - hope u'll be feeling much better v soonxxx

Hi guys been in bed for 12hrs and still dont feel ready to get up! Im hating this....im not one to do nothing and its driving me potty! :(
Got the morning to try and liven myself up work at 12 for 3hrs surely i can manage that?
Hope your all ok. Xx

Sorry to hear ur still poorly - u don't half put urself down mate - 4.42 miles isn't tiddly - esp when ur feeling ill - well done and ur food's great too - hope u'll be feeling much better v soonxxx

Definitely, I would struggle with 4.42 miles when well. :p

Get well soon

Get well soon bubble xxx

Well Im plodding along ok so far, did try a c25k but half way had to stop, head to muffled. I tried tho right?? Its got to boost something, hopefully not another headache!
Something will give soon me or this ear/head/jaw/everything on my right side!

Its my babys bday next weds (7) and Ive not organised anything! What a bad mum, Im in no frame of mind to party. I'm just ordering some pressies for her. Shes so difficult to buy for as she has everything from the other two. Im being nagged by hubby for what I want for mine on sunday but I dont know that either, why cant he just surprise me? He says he doesnt want to waste money on something I wont want or need. I know we watch everypenny but a surprise would be nice....
Ho hum, ill have another look around online. x

Well Im plodding along ok so far, did try a c25k but half way had to stop, head to muffled. I tried tho right?? Its got to boost something, hopefully not another headache!
Something will give soon me or this ear/head/jaw/everything on my right side!

Its my babys bday next weds (7) and Ive not organised anything! What a bad mum, Im in no frame of mind to party. I'm just ordering some pressies for her. Shes so difficult to buy for as she has everything from the other two. Im being nagged by hubby for what I want for mine on sunday but I dont know that either, why cant he just surprise me? He says he doesnt want to waste money on something I wont want or need. I know we watch everypenny but a surprise would be nice....
Ho hum, ill have another look around online. x

I'm so impressed ur even thinking about exercise - ur putting me to shame - daren't even hint at what I'm eating!! Our fellas can't win can they? We want surprises ...but the right surprises!! Hope u can think of something special - u deserve it!!

I'm sure ur little one will be happy with anything u choose and she's just had a hol - u sound like a close family - so she's a lucky girl and between u all u'll give her a lovely day I bet!! Remember to look after u and hope u feel better soonxx

Thanx upndown, we are pretty close Im trying my best. id love to think they will still be close as they get older.

Good luck today what times the appointment?

Ive finished one dose of antibiotics from holland doc said they were good ones so now on steriod and antibiotic ear spray. Feels worse rather than better but dont things get worse b4 they get better? This is a 7 day treatment so if no better by monday ill be off to docs again. Im fed up of being deaf and think i have shares in nurofen!

Have been looking at the hrms but do they all need a chest band? Dont fancy wearing that. :rolleyes:

Food

Fruit salad and yoghurt
Banana
Alpen light1/2 hexb
Grilled courgettes, mushrooms, peppers and lean bacon
Apple, grapes
Shephards pie with extra lm onions, peas, carrots, potatoes mashed with water, colmans mix ( 3 syns)
Broccolli, onion and cauliflour cheese ( 60g lowlow hexa)

Got 1/2 hexb to have with hot choc later (2 syns)

Had 4 cups of tea so syn milk at 2 syns

7 syns total

Ive made a point of no bread this week and no syns on chocolate getting my fix from the hot chocs and muller delights. C what difference it makes on sats wi. :p

Food

Fruit salad and yoghurt
Banana
Alpen light1/2 hexb
Grilled courgettes, mushrooms, peppers and lean bacon
Apple, grapes
Shephards pie with extra lm onions, peas, carrots, potatoes mashed with water, colmans mix ( 3 syns)
Broccolli, onion and cauliflour cheese ( 60g lowlow hexa)

Got 1/2 hexb to have with hot choc later (2 syns)

Had 4 cups of tea so syn milk at 2 syns

7 syns total

Ive made a point of no bread this week and no syns on chocolate getting my fix from the hot chocs and muller delights. C what difference it makes on sats wi. :p

Wow bubbly one, fab food day :p, hope your feeling better lovely. I think the low syns and low carbs will work brill for you hun and I'm sure you'll have a fabby loss on Saturday ! :D My weigh in is tomorrow :rolleyes: feeling anxious bubble, its my last shot to get my 4 stone back before my operation next week, I hope I do ok. Been missing the sunshine on my diary lol I know your busy hun, hope to catch u soon, have a lovely evening and I hope your family are well too xx

Back