The battle of the Bubble

Hope your work load settles. You will reap the benefits! You work hard. Should be proud :)
Food looked good yesterday. Ummmm advocado! I have my fitness pal but since making my own sauces etc I find it really hard to get accurate calorie intake. Takes ages to add all the ingredients and I'm not one for measuring!!

Have faith in yourself love. You wouldn't have been offered the job if they didn't think you were more than capable. You can SO do this :)

hope today is less stressful and that you get to enjoy some of this lovely sunshine.

Last edited:
Keep at it Bubble, you're doing great. Liking the avocado idea :)

Hello diary, im neglecting you a bit sorry. I didnt do sw really yesterday just cc as i ate quick and easy things. Managed to eat 1350 cals which is good but there was no activity other then what steps i did on my pedometer which was 9.21miles. I cant figure out where to put that in mfp as it must burn some sort of calories but dont know how much.

Anyway today should be quiter, going to work this morning no longer getting fridays off this term boo...
Got the juniors sports day this afternoon if it stays dry, so nice to have a bit of a social time, they can forget the parents race tho!!

Have a lovely friday guys. Again i do apoligise for not doing the rounds on the diaries but hope to get chance soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello diary, im neglecting you a bit sorry. I didnt do sw really yesterday just cc as i ate quick and easy things. Managed to eat 1350 cals which is good but there was no activity other then what steps i did on my pedometer which was 9.21miles. I cant figure out where to put that in mfp as it must burn some sort of calories but dont know how much.

Anyway today should be quiter, going to work this morning no longer getting fridays off this term boo...
Got the juniors sports day this afternoon if it stays dry, so nice to have a bit of a social time, they can forget the parents race tho!!

Have a lovely friday guys. Again i do apoligise for not doing the rounds on the diaries but hope to get chance soon.

No need for apologies - we can see how busy u are!! Enjoy the sports day - and u walked over 9 miles yesterday so don't put urself down exercise wise!! Enjoy ur weekend!!xx

Hi Hun

I remember reading somewhere that the avg person burns something like 95-100 cals per mile. So if go with that.

On mfp you can add exercise by time. It's not very accurate as you might stop & start etc but gives you a rough idea.

I don't add my excercise to mine cos I'd get too carried away and eat junk lol

My oi haven't been around much lately, hope you're ok xx

You are a walking machine! How are you finding calorie counting so far? Hope you enjoyed sports day. Any plans for the weekend?

Hi Hun I remember reading somewhere that the avg person burns something like 95-100 cals per mile. So if go with that. On mfp you can add exercise by time. It's not very accurate as you might stop & start etc but gives you a rough idea. I don't add my excercise to mine cos I'd get too carried away and eat junk lol My oi haven't been around much lately, hope you're ok xx

Hmmm that seems like a lot. My friend only burns 1100 when she runs 20 miles so I don't think I would trust that sort of calculation. It will depend on how much energy you expended so effort/heart rate and the amount of time you were doing it for that will calculate it. Some of the miles will be part of a normal days walking so will be taken into account anyway for your daily cals x

Night Night Bubble - hope had a good day and enjoyed the sports day! Try and relax a bit (as much as u can with 3 children!) and pls try not to stress about work until Monday 9.00 am at least xx

Morning all.
Im finding cc a bit of a chore but its giving me results (i think) i only want to do it till my hols 5 weeks:eek::eek: and ive also got another birthday week in july for the eldest 2, so may struggle there. Stayed the same last week which was a miracle really and lost 3lb this week. :D
Im very happy at that result. Thank you all for still reading and edging me on it really does help especially when ive been so engrossed at work at the moment and havent really been there for you guys. Thank you. :)

Have the junior school fete today its going to be great especially as the blue house (which my 2 belong to) won the sports trophy this year. I have 2 very happy kids.
Hubby on nights tonight so will sit and catch up with all your weeks goings on. Looking forward to not doing anything legal for schools/boroughs/ofsted!!! Had enough of that now...:rolleyes:

Got to clean house too, its a tipp where ive done nothing other than work this week. Kids and hubby feeling neglected, not sure why he wont pick up a cloth and clean or an iron but being fair hes been on 8-4 shifts this week. So mustnt really moan....;)

Anyway time to get going again. Have a nice saturday all will update stats and be online this evening.

Big hugs to my friends. Xxx

Hi - nice to hear from u - don't worry about the housework - it'll be happy to wait for u - I don't think men see the jobs building up - well mine doesn't but he helps in other ways - and I'm sure yours is supporting u and keeping the children happy!

Brill loss this week - u've done really well esp with all the work stuff going on. Great for the children on sports day too - must be as determined as u!! I'm still upndown but may try cal counting as I have a hol in 6 wks:eek: But we're away this weekend so maybe Monday (again!) Relax if u can and have a lovely weekendxx

Hiya Bubble, you are sounding a lot happier today. Great loss, yes the calorie counting gets to be a bore but if it works for you, that is the main thing. You still know the slimming world principles so maybe combining the two will make you feel more in control. Sometimes, even though I know I've stuck to plan, I feel unsure, which doesn't really make any logical sense but obviously my food intake was out of control to get to the weight I did in the first place.
Anyway, lovely to see your post and sounds like you are going to have a great day at the school with your kids. Enjoy that super sunshine, the housework will still be there later/tomorrow lol. :D

Yay ! Well done bubbly one on your fab 3lb loss ! :p I also do a bit of CC with SW, find it works better for me, I use MFP to log my calories. Hope your enjoying the rest of your weekend bubble, I've been missing the sunshine on my diary lately :D.

Kay xx

Awesome loss! Well done mate!!!! How many calories are you aiming for each day?

Hi Pip,
Im tracking on the MFP and it says I should aim for 1390 cals a day, I have been going ever slightly over at about 1450, but never added the exercise in so Im assuming this is ok.
Ive also cut down on the bread and carbs to see how it goes. Ive not stopped them just less of them.

Hope you're ok I will be popping over to 'see' you in a bit.
xx

Yay ! Well done bubbly one on your fab 3lb loss ! :p I also do a bit of CC with SW, find it works better for me, I use MFP to log my calories. Hope your enjoying the rest of your weekend bubble, I've been missing the sunshine on my diary lately :D.

Kay xx

Lovely to hear from you Kay, didn't think you'd be about this early after the op mate, well done. Im popping over in a bit. xx

Lovely to hear from you Kay, didn't think you'd be about this early after the op mate, well done. Im popping over in a bit. xx

Thank u bubbly one, I'm keeping myself up on painkillers :p can't keep away from u mad lot ! :D hehe xx

Back