The battle of the Bubble

Morning! I did it an allnighter, although woke up with dreams of snakes.

Just looked it up and its pastures new and fears about it also the 2 headed ones meant teamwork.
Musr be dreaming work too! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
It's definitely a good thing. I tried on one of my dresses earlier and cried for about 20 minutes because I look so chunky in it. I think my body confidence was temporary :(

Sleep well mate. Try to stop worrying about work - it will be fine so no need to hold onto any anxiety x

Oh Pip hate to think of you crying, from your pics you are far from chunky, just focus on feeling happy, healthy, fit and your confidence will glow. Think where you've come and all your big clothes you got rid of.

Been persuaded by my hubby and my mate that i must not spend the last day off at home worrying about work and things. So tomorrow we are off to chessington world of adventures. Surprise for the kids. :p

Yep im excited now so must plan tomorrows picnic as i cant go off plan again this week. Maybe a frittata and salad?

Going to the strand this evening to watch hetty feather with the kids booked months ago. Hopefully another nice evening. X

Have a great day at Chessington! Hope you found some half price vouchers, there are usually lots available online. Good to plan and take your food, cheaper and at least on plan if you don't succumb to icecreams or fast food! Enjoy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oooh im stressing about tomorrow now..... Intrigued as my mate has just told me to chill and do as im told! She is making the lunch using my Hexa and 2 syns????:confused: what can it be she wont say?

I need to learn to relax! :what:

No cloudy, you should know me by now i stress about days ahead! :banghead:
Crazy lady,i know! :cool:

Been persuaded by my hubby and my mate that i must not spend the last day off at home worrying about work and things. So tomorrow we are off to chessington world of adventures. Surprise for the kids. :p

My son took his family there last week. They absolutely loved it. Hope you and the children enjoy it.

Don't stress about work bubble. You love what you do and I'm sure you are gr es at at what you do too!
Enjoy your day out tomorrow. Your friend is good for making you slimming world friendly lunch!!

Off to london

Breakie: fruit salad and 0% activia
1409494317863.jpg

Lunch/tea: steak, chips, corn on cob, peppers & onions, mushrooms, pepper sauce (2 syns and hexa)
1409494475073.jpg

Got an alpen light, water and pack of pops if i need them.

See you all soon. :)

Off to london

Breakie: fruit salad and 0% activia
View attachment 151874

Lunch/tea: steak, chips, corn on cob, peppers & onions, mushrooms, pepper sauce (2 syns and hexa)
View attachment 151875

Got an alpen light, water and pack of pops if i need them.

See you all soon. :)

Have a great time, hope you all enjoy it! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back