The battle of the Bubble

Morning all.
Good choices bubble 2. You've cracked it this time round. Ill let you know how the cake turns out as its quick and easy and cooked in the microwave. You know the old girls are getting on they cant handle the beach, but theres not much summer left so you make the most of it babes. :)
(No offence to my older minifriends intended just my mum and aunt are very set in their ways and people in hot climates seem to age more than here!!;) )

Thanks for the cake ideas will deffo do weetabix and brownie cake at a later date. I may have mentioned i gave hubby another autumn project. ( to extend the kitchen taking half the garage for it ) and hidden on the shelves in the garage are 5 packs of scanbran with decembers expiry date obviously bought when i used to attend class a few years back so thought id make use of them, so im going to try the choc and raspberry today, the normal scanbran, the curly wurly and the carrot cake (this was always my favourite) but for some reason isnt attracting me as much as the choc ones at the moment. Could be totm creeping in...

Anyway guys i need to stop chatting and start moving i guess. :rolleyes:

Happy Sunday. Xxxxx

The bubble will burst

Morning Bubble - building an extension as an excuse for a cake's a bit extreme even for u lol!! Hope u have a good day and that hubby's up for the project - u can never have a big kitchen can u?

Hi Mini friends! Well done girls on the loss, just catching up on the news.

Hope the weather's better over there, and hope all went well for Olivia.

Food looking good!

Had a nice time at the party had some rice with barbecue pork and pork fillets in mushroom sauce and salad and bit of coleslaw but had a cupcake with icing as it looked nice.

Had a bit of disagreement with the old girls today (that's mum and aunty) We usually get together on Saturday morning and go somewhere. I wanted to go to the beach and they wanted to go to the mall. I was being stubborn and told them to go and I went to the beach by myself. It was very nice as it was hot until 2 o'clock when it started to cloud. So went and ordered jacket potato with bacon mushroom and sw. corn. On the way home (about 3ish it starts to rain so there's me in the car with the aircondition on cos it was too hot with the windows closed. Funny weather!

Did have anything cooked and wanted to order kebab, but the one round the corner doesn't deliver and couldn't be bothered to go and get it, so ended up making hamburger (no bun) and sw chips and salad.

Curry sounds nice cloudy, I could go for that. It's good you guys take time to make cakes. Sometimes I can't be bothered but I'm gonna have to cook tmrw cos the freezer started to get empty and won't have ready meals to fall back on for when I'm starving.

Anyway its just past midnight here and feeling tired, so night night all. I'll try and be back tmrw. xxx

Morning - loving the sound of ur food and agree u made the right decision to go to the beach! Enjoy ur cooking session - my freezer's empty too - need to roll my sleeves and fill it (with SW friendly stuff of course!) The sun's shining here this. Morning but temp won't be as high as yours! X

Right im all excited over scanbran!!!:confused:

Dont have raspberries so have used blackberries

1411293753333.jpg1411293761561.jpg1411293772121.jpg1411293778340.jpg

Scan bran in hot water
3eggs 2 options 4 tblsp sweetener
Frozen fruit
Mixed in together

Its in microwave now will report in a bit. Xx

The bubble will burst

Hi guys i was blooming starving!
Just cooked steak chips sweetcorn and frylighted courgette onion and mushrooms made a dianne sauce with gravy and wine 3 syns.
View attachment 154057

The bubble will burst

That looks just the right size of dinner for me, can`t do with bits in the middle of the plate. That food looks so lovely too.

Have a good day bubble

1411294978279.jpg

Cooked 9 syns unless i eat the lot then it would be 4 and scanbran hexb

1411294987142.jpg

Completely recommend hits the choc spot. I have no creme fresh but reckon that would be nice with it too. :)

The bubble will burst

That looks just the right size of dinner for me, can`t do with bits in the middle of the plate. That food looks so lovely too.

Have a good day bubble

Thanx Nanny i really do not do small portions of anything! :rolleyes:

The bubble will burst

Morning - hope u slept? Bet he won't mind esp if gets a piece of cake out of it! X

He's got all his birthday goodies (M&S shortbread, chocolate biscuits in a tin, those marshmallow tea cake things and lots of other stuff) stashed in a box in the garage so I'm not seeing it all the time. I'd really like him to put it in a lockable box lol just in case but I'm just pretending it isn't there! So, he won't be getting MY weetabix cake lol :eek:

View attachment 154093

Cooked 9 syns unless i eat the lot then it would be 4 and scanbran hexb

View attachment 154094

Completely recommend hits the choc spot. I have no creme fresh but reckon that would be nice with it too. :)

The bubble will burst

Hmm, now I want to bake something! Will have to scout round the cupboards and check to see what I could make. :)

He's got all his birthday goodies (M&S shortbread, chocolate biscuits in a tin, those marshmallow tea cake things and lots of other stuff) stashed in a box in the garage so I'm not seeing it all the time. I'd really like him to put it in a lockable box lol just in case but I'm just pretending it isn't there! So, he won't be getting MY weetabix cake lol :eek:

Good for you Cloudy...stick with your weetabix cake...who needs high calorie fatty nosh? :cool:

Hi minnie 15mins in the microwave. Thought it was going to rock hard but no its really quite edible!

The bubble will burst

Breakfast
1411319910889.jpg

Lunch1411319929990.jpg
Add gravy for 2 syns

Had half of cake so far so going to count 1/2 hexb and an alpen light bar as other half + 2 Syns

Dessert will be
Mullerlight mint mixed with quark and 2 finger kit kat. 5.5 syns

Feeling like ive been real naughty today and only 9.5 syns :)

The bubble will burst

Attachments

• 1411319972822.jpg
    1411319972822.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 57
Dont know why my cake piccy there again and i cant delete when editing. :confused:

The bubble will burst

Have a good day bubble
Totally agree Doreen - my idea of sensible portion control lol! Bubble ur food pics always make me want to eat the same even if I've just had y meal! I'm def trying that cake v soon xx

I don't think I've ever had 5 scan bran all in one day... And I'm not in a hurry to try it lol x
Nor me - cdn't afford the loo paper for a start! X

Back