The battle of the Bubble

Hello diary

Food today dont know if this could be an EESP or not but just incase ive only had 1 hexa & b

Breakie
1422902720665.jpg
Fruit and yoghurt

Lunch
1422902737683.jpg
Potato and leek soup

Snack
Alpen light and pear

Dinner
1422902767278.jpg
Stir fry used the spiralizer for the courgette and carrot it really works well. I didnt even miss the noodles. :)

Dessert
1422902856158.jpg
Black forest gataeu (or a good imagination) frozen cherries alpen light quark and belgium choc options 2 syns

The spraliser is great Becki have you tried potato in it? Thinking of rostis or something similar with it.

Thanx Sammy think the wii kept me awake for a while. Only had 4 hours last night too. Hubby not great and i think im listening out for anything sinister so im not relaxing. Hes been in bed since 7 tonight already. Am I just being paranoid I really don't know but Im not liking his lethargy its just not like him. I know ive got to be the strong one for a while but Im as you all probably know by now strength is not my forte. X

Nonsense. Strength is definitely your forte!! You're a very strong wife, mother and child. You just don't see it. Maybe the new meds are making him drowsy? Or maybe he's not been sleeping too well because of worry and needs to catch up?

As for your food, I would say not eesp as you've got a banana and yogurt for breakfast and potato for lunch and those aren't a or p foods. It seems to be down to interpretation though, but personally I would stick with the one healthy extra :) xx

Aw, you're a fab wife and mother hun and you are very strong. I know what you mean though, sometimes when you seem to be the one holding it all together and worrying about everyone else, it can all get a bit much and for a short time, you feel wrung out with it all. You're doing all the right things though and you and he will get used to his new meds and way of eating. The meds could be having an effect on him at the moment and making him tired, have you checked the contraindications on the leaflet in the pack/s?
Can you try and 'do' something.... read, sew or listen to some music to help you relax a bit?
Big hugs.... because you need them too xx

Oh Pipp im blimming useless forgot about banana and potato. Doh!! :rolleyes: good job i only had my 1 hexs today then. X

Well Mr bubble is feeling a little sorry for himself which don't help him much and hes been on nights which has had a knock on effect i guess. Im just not relaxing at the moment we will see what the week brings. Lethargy, sweats, claminess and headaches are consistant at the moment was hoping the tablets would miraculously work but maybe not. X

Totals today

Hexs milk and alpen lights
Fluid 3 pints water 4 coffees 2 teas
Syns 8 now as im just indulging in this
1422911604456.jpg
Exercise 6.4 miles and 30ds level 2
So have 113 miles walk to my first european capital.

Thanx Sammy think the wii kept me awake for a while. Only had 4 hours last night too. Hubby not great and i think im listening out for anything sinister so im not relaxing. Hes been in bed since 7 tonight already. Am I just being paranoid I really don't know but Im not liking his lethargy its just not like him. I know ive got to be the strong one for a while but Im as you all probably know by now strength is not my forte. X

Not good you aren't sleeping well but very understandable really hun with everything you have on your mind. I would think your hubby's lethargy is probably a mixture of working nights, his body adjusting to new meds and how the news this week has affected him. Does he talk to you about how he is feeling about things?

Hope you both manage to have a better night tonight. More hugs from me too xx

Oh Pipp im blimming useless forgot about banana and potato. Doh!! :rolleyes: good job i only had my 1 hexs today then. X

Well Mr bubble is feeling a little sorry for himself which don't help him much and hes been on nights which has had a knock on effect i guess. Im just not relaxing at the moment we will see what the week brings. Lethargy, sweats, claminess and headaches are consistant at the moment was hoping the tablets would miraculously work but maybe not. X

Oh noes! That sounds awful - I'd be worrying too hon... that all sounds rather flu-ish, non? Is it all from the new meds? Hope you can snuggle down and get a good nights sleep - both of you! xoxo

Totals today

Hexs milk and alpen lights
Fluid 3 pints water 4 coffees 2 teas
Syns 8 now as im just indulging in this
View attachment 165440
Exercise 6.4 miles and 30ds level 2
So have 113 miles walk to my first european capital.

Well done - a good day for anyone but a fantastic one considering all u have on at the mo! Well done and take care xx

Guess hubby has had a shock plus he's adjusting to the new meds, working nights and still concerned about what docs have said. U mentioned he's seeing the doc again this week I think? Whiich is good so tha he can discuss his lethargy, sweats, claminess and headaches and ask questions.

The meds may well be working and those symptoms may settle down v soon - again doc shd be able to explain. A tough time for u both xxxx

Hello diary

Food today dont know if this could be an EESP or not but just incase ive only had 1 hexa & b

Breakie
View attachment 165397
Fruit and yoghurt

Lunch
View attachment 165398
Potato and leek soup

Snack
Alpen light and pear

Dinner
View attachment 165399
Stir fry used the spiralizer for the courgette and carrot it really works well. I didnt even miss the noodles. :)

Dessert
View attachment 165400
Black forest gataeu (or a good imagination) frozen cherries alpen light quark and belgium choc options 2 syns

Smashing food xx

As the others have said u are strong, a great wife and brill Mum - just look what u've been thro and u've come thro the other side - if u were reading ur story on someone else's thread u'd be praising the to the hilt! So give urself a big pat on the back!xx

Hi all
Very quiet today. Everyones hibernating. I know I am! :p

Food today EE

Breakie
Toastie with cheese and ham

Lunch
Potato and leek soup

Snack
Alpen light (3 syns)

Dinner
Spanich chorizo chicken and rice (1.5syns)

1422989377927.jpg

Dessert
Quark options fruit salad (1 syn)
1422989471177.jpg

Hexs wm bread and cheese
Syns 7.5
Fluids 2sf squashes 3 water 4 teas (2syns for milk)
Exercise - fit bit on charge so dont know how many steps but did a c25k this morning. I wont count a journey to Paris today. I've had rest day. X

Hi all
Very quiet today. Everyones hibernating. I know I am! :p

Food today EE

Breakie
Toastie with cheese and ham

Lunch
Potato and leek soup

Snack
Alpen light (3 syns)

Dinner
Spanich chorizo chicken and rice (1.5syns)

View attachment 165486

Dessert
Quark options fruit salad (1 syn)
View attachment 165487

Hexs wm bread and cheese
Syns 7.5
Fluids 2sf squashes 3 water 4 teas (2syns for milk)
Exercise - fit bit on charge so dont know how many steps but did a c25k this morning. I wont count a journey to Paris today. I've had rest day. X

Lovely food again - how's ur hubby today? Xx

Back