The battle of the Bubble

Thanx Kay I will get to vons diary at some point soon. I think you might be right I will probably class it as red days and lay off the carbs, but then again Sexpress works with that too. Hmmmm got to stock up on the salad, Im lucky I don't like dressing so can deal with that side of things.
Just had a lovely heart to heart with hubby and feeling a lot more positive, and he is also joining me on this weeks challenge. not to lose weight but for support. Oh I do love him...

Thanx Kay I will get to vons diary at some point soon. I think you might be right I will probably class it as red days and lay off the carbs, but then again Sexpress works with that too. Hmmmm got to stock up on the salad, Im lucky I don't like dressing so can deal with that side of things.
Just had a lovely heart to heart with hubby and feeling a lot more positive, and he is also joining me on this weeks challenge. not to lose weight but for support. Oh I do love him...

Aww so sweet and supportive of your hubby to join too. I'm loving it :D.

Kay xx

Aww that's lovely Xxx

Here to sub bubble :)
Yayyy to joining Kay and me for the salad challenge ,
Have a great day xxx
Super duper yayyy to hubby

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Bubbles, I've had a few more people ask about the salad challenge so have posted it on my diary too, but tweeked it a little, so if you have a chance, pop by to have a read :).

ps. could you let Upd know too, I think she sent the link to the one in your dairy, I've since updated it , thanks so much hun. :)

Kay xx

Would my lunchtime salad count?

I agree with Bubbles - if the salad was ur lunch - that's it!! If u fancy it why not sign up to Kay's challenge?!!

Just come up a with a dessert for tomorrow. I will be making banofee cheesecake. Using the alpen lights and quark and toffee mullerlight and plain gelatine. I didn't know that was free in syns. That should set beautifully and slice the banana on the top when ready to eat.

Oh boy I have really eaten and eaten today. Needed to get it out.

First salad challenge tomorrow, making a chilli and pepper couscous salad, Im going to stick to sexpress. All planned out, ready to go.

Does anyone know how many olives in a hexb? if not syns please?

Also guys how do you post the pictures can I just do it from my phone app?

Kids are all soundo, just proves they are as tired as we are, they have been little angels tonight, but why did it come to this?

Anyway done 30d shred today, ouch just a week off and it nearly killed me! Also got pedometer on, will aim to do my 100,000 steps this week post just before bed what todays total is.

So Im not writing todays food, its just not worth thinking about, flexi syn day.

Hope you are all ok, im going for my cuddle now. :)

Hey bubbles, well done on the shred :). Your cheesecake sounds lush :p. For the olives hun if they have no filling and are hollow then u can have 8 for 1 syn, but if they are stuffed olives then its 4 for 1 syn. Also for the pics I upload them from my iphone onto my computer then copy paste them from my computer onto here, hope that makes sense. :)

Wow your chilli and pepper couscous salad sounds so yum, what a fab start to the challenge ! :D

Kay xx

Just come up a with a dessert for tomorrow. I will be making banofee cheesecake. Using the alpen lights and quark and toffee mullerlight and plain gelatine. I didn't know that was free in syns. That should set beautifully and slice the banana on the top when ready to eat.

Oh boy I have really eaten and eaten today. Needed to get it out.

First salad challenge tomorrow, making a chilli and pepper couscous salad, Im going to stick to sexpress. All planned out, ready to go.

Does anyone know how many olives in a hexb? if not syns please?

Also guys how do you post the pictures can I just do it from my phone app?

Kids are all soundo, just proves they are as tired as we are, they have been little angels tonight, but why did it come to this?

Anyway done 30d shred today, ouch just a week off and it nearly killed me! Also got pedometer on, will aim to do my 100,000 steps this week post just before bed what todays total is.

So Im not writing todays food, its just not worth thinking about, flexi syn day.

Hope you are all ok, im going for my cuddle now. :)

Night Night - the banoffee cheesecake sounds fab - will copy that this week - great idea - enjoy ur cuddle!x

Hey Bubbles, I've had a few more people ask about the salad challenge so have posted it on my diary too, but tweeked it a little, so if you have a chance, pop by to have a read :).

ps. could you let Upd know too, I think she sent the link to the one in your dairy, I've since updated it , thanks so much hun. :)

Kay xx

Thx for thinking of me!!

Walked 16170 steps 6.93miles yesterday

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning everyone!
Feeling good about salad, water, walking challenge. :p
Raining here, not good!
I had a really lovely nights sleep so maybe today i can take on the world!
Hope you all have a lovely tuesday. X

Put your waterproofs on and walk, ive told kids refusing to drive so its wellies on shoes in bag! Haha its nice being in control and not dictated to. Oh boy they hate me...

Back