The battle of the Bubble

Hi all

Had a bad start to the bike riding, "i just couldnt do it" but got there in the end, so very chuffed again. I don't know what came over me but I lost all confidence when I first went on the bike. Anyway all that aside Im having a lovely day, just sooo chilled.

How are you all?

Yep im going to enter tour defrance next year. ;)

Does any1 know syns in sainburys tzatziki? Ive got a ready pot to use saves me making my own.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys. Ended up netballing tonight. Theres a handful of us that help out every 8ish weeks but tonights didnt turn up and as graham was home for the other 2 i stayed. So more body magic :)
I must admit after swimming yesterday my calves are really throbbing.

Foody today.

Fruit salad, mullerlight
Scrambled egg with mushrooms, onions, courgette and peppers and beans

Banana, apple and cherries

Chargrilled chicken kebabs with 40g halloumi hexa, 57g hummus hexb, salad, mixed veg rice from yesterday and wholemeal pitta 8.5 syns. 2 tbls of tzatziki 2 syns.

Jelly cheescake 3 syns for the alpen light.

Syns 13.5

Have had 5 lemon waters and no teas. Woo. X

Hi all

Had a bad start to the bike riding, "i just couldnt do it" but got there in the end, so very chuffed again. I don't know what came over me but I lost all confidence when I first went on the bike. Anyway all that aside Im having a lovely day, just sooo chilled.

How are you all?

That's good to hear!

Hi guys. Ended up netballing tonight. Theres a handful of us that help out every 8ish weeks but tonights didnt turn up and as graham was home for the other 2 i stayed. So more body magic :)
I must admit after swimming yesterday my calves are really throbbing.

Foody today.

Fruit salad, mullerlight
Scrambled egg with mushrooms, onions, courgette and peppers and beans

Banana, apple and cherries

Chargrilled chicken kebabs with 40g halloumi hexa, 57g hummus hexb, salad, mixed veg rice from yesterday and wholemeal pitta 8.5 syns. 2 tbls of tzatziki 2 syns.

Jelly cheescake 3 syns for the alpen light.

Syns 13.5

Have had 5 lemon waters and no teas. Woo. X

Oooh nice food - v healthy and on plan - well donex

Yep im going to enter tour defrance next year. ;)

Does any1 know syns in sainburys tzatziki? Ive got a ready pot to use saves me making my own.

I've just googled it and says 129 calories for 100g - and usually 20 calories per syn so say 6.5 for 100g but perhaps someone who's a member will check on website or u?

Good morning hun,

I hope you've had a great nights sleep and you're not aching too much after all your exercise yesterday.

What have you got planned for today?xx

Morning Bubbles - hope u have another lovely family day - the weather is good here and hope it is with u?

No aches and pains but a bit fed up - sts !!!!!

Well going to take a leaf from your book and have my usual WI treat day (won't go mad!) then back on the wagon so make room for me in the morning - might switch things around - have Red/Green alternate days with lots of suprefree or something - off for a walk with my friend when I post this - go to school to give Poppy (granddaughter) medicine, lunch out - food shop (on plan!) then jobs, jobs, jobs........

I've just googled it and says 129 calories for 100g - and usually 20 calories per syn so say 6.5 for 100g but perhaps someone who's a member will check on website or u?

Just checked, 1 syn per level tbsp.

Morning Bubbles - hope u have another lovely family day - the weather is good here and hope it is with u?

No aches and pains but a bit fed up - sts !!!!!

Well going to take a leaf from your book and have my usual WI treat day (won't go mad!) then back on the wagon so make room for me in the morning - might switch things around - have Red/Green alternate days with lots of suprefree or something - off for a walk with my friend when I post this - go to school to give Poppy (granddaughter) medicine, lunch out - food shop (on plan!) then jobs, jobs, jobs........

Dont be fed up mate. You have done so well the last few weeks, taking you lower than uve been for a very long time. Your body is just trying to trick you into eating. Dont forget uve upped your exercise too so that may be holding onto water. Have a measure as you might start toning up more now.
Give it another mix up, that always seems to work for you. Ive got every faith in you.
Enjoy your bright sunny day. Big hug. X

Thanx mate i asked on another thread and manage to find out before i indulged. How are you today? Ill pop over to your diary in a bit. X

Hi every1.
Hope your all well. Ive not done zilch today, just some card making and pottering about. I did a shred first thing, thats my only body magic today.

Food:

Sweet pancakes layered with fresh fruit, and a mullerlight yoghurt.

Green bean and new potato salad.

Snacks :Banana, mango, cherries, apple, grapes alpen light 3 syns, pack of pops 4 syns.
(Had the munchies)

Meat feast pizza from mag. But made with wmeal bread mix as base weighed at 120g so half as a hexb. The topping was bacon, mushrooms,peppers,chilli, baby corn,spinach and the mince sauce from mag. Used grated hexa cheese. With a big salad.
It was gorgeous and so filling!!

2 litres of water, 2 sf vimto, 2 teas (1syn for milk) 2 lemon waters

Thats only 8 syns so will use 3 later on my jellycheesecake.

Dont know if my hexb is legal or not. :)

Hi every1.
Hope your all well. Ive not done zilch today, just some card making and pottering about. I did a shred first thing, thats my only body magic today.

Food:

Sweet pancakes layered with fresh fruit, and a mullerlight yoghurt.

Green bean and new potato salad.

Snacks :Banana, mango, cherries, apple, grapes alpen light 3 syns, pack of pops 4 syns.
(Had the munchies)

Meat feast pizza from mag. But made with wmeal bread mix as base weighed at 120g so half as a hexb. The topping was bacon, mushrooms,peppers,chilli, baby corn,spinach and the mince sauce from mag. Used grated hexa cheese. With a big salad.
It was gorgeous and so filling!!

2 litres of water, 2 sf vimto, 2 teas (1syn for milk) 2 lemon waters

Thats only 8 syns so will use 3 later on my jellycheesecake.

Dont know if my hexb is legal or not. :)

Hi - been out most of the day - so just catching up on u!!

Having done The Shred myself in the past - no way wd I call it zilch Bubble!!! Plus with the family - bet u weren't lounging around v much either!!

Yes I think ur wmeal mix counts as half a HEB but pick'n'mix wd be stretching it too far!!

A great on plan day - so well done - I had my usual WI day treats and will be back on plan 2moro! Have a good day again 2moro - Night, Night!

Dont be fed up mate. You have done so well the last few weeks, taking you lower than uve been for a very long time. Your body is just trying to trick you into eating. Dont forget uve upped your exercise too so that may be holding onto water. Have a measure as you might start toning up more now.
Give it another mix up, that always seems to work for you. Ive got every faith in you.
Enjoy your bright sunny day. Big hug. X

Thx for that lovely message - ur so supportive - will def be back on plan (not sure which plan but will have to decide b4 breakfast!!)x

Just egg and sweetener. Give them a good mix. I fylight them in little indivudual frying pans so it makes 3 or 4 and layer them like a giant cake with fruit and yog. They really make me feel like ive had a treat. X

Back