The battle of the Bubble

Oh yeah forgot this is food diary. Lol. X

Havent planned food, always a bad sign!! Dont evwn know if sainsburys will get to me to deliver due between 10-12 and road still closed. Really fancy pizza or meatzza, or a curry or... anything tasty really. :rolleyes:X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hubby has been asking me what I want for my birthday, has any of you got a fitbit? Are they worth it? I kind of fancy the flex band, don't want him to spend the money if its not really worth it. Any ideas?

Curry sounds pretty amazing actually, you evil temptress!

Road finally open - 5 cups of tea, marzipan chocs, 2 fruit rolls 65cals each, and 3 ginger nuts later....

Id better draw that line now!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well done for admitting it and stopping! Did you manage to get your shopping delivered? Will check out your other thread in a min :)

Shopping just arrived, hubby home too so off out had enough in here!! X

Afternoon Hun
Well done for stopping!!

I want to get a fit bit too. They look so good, you can sync them with your phone to know how you are doing, was thinking about getting one when I get back off holiday. All the reviews I've read are brilliant, not seen a bad one. And loads of people on IG have them and post pics of how long they've worked out fir and how many cals burned. I'd say go for it!

Wow lots to catch up on! You didn't have a very good day. The accident would of shook me up but my son would of been excited as well and as for the marzipan, it was for the shock. Medicinal sugar

Sorry to hear about your mother in law. Haven't had personal experience with dementia but my ex had grandparents that I thought of as my own and his nan was in hospital for quite a while poorly before she passed away and when we visited she would not know who we are. She even told his mum that I was using his brothers hand because she recognised me but not him once. Used to make me so sad but no I try to remember who she was before instead.

If you come home from holiday huge it's just a sign of a good time! You can get back on track when you get home xx

Bubble I've got a fit bit, mines the "fit but one"
Which comes with a holder to clip on your belt it can also clip independently to a belt or your bra,
I wear it every day (although not got it with me. While I'm off work ) but it tracks your steps, distance , flights of stairs climbed, cals burned , water intake , can enter cals eaten, and then mine can monitor how you sleep , when you was restless etc, I love it so glad I got it , and it motivates me to try to do better each day ,
The only reason I haven't got it with me now is it is synced to the home iMac so it wouldn't up date itself each day, if that makes Sence , xxx

Echoing the other posts , I hope everyone was ok this morning

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just googled fit bit (very brave of me after my bad experience with it last night) and they look very fancy schmancy! Do you think it would egg you on a bit more seeing all the stats right there in front of you 24/7?

Is there any reason you're after a fitbit in particular? What do you want from it?

Haha not sure really just something i havent got and thought it might motivate me to look at what im doing more. Either that or it will rule me and get too addictive!
Ive not seen a bad review either so very tempted.

Theres now a witness sign gone outside but think it would say 'fatal' accident if someone died so fingers crossed its not.

Mil was terrible, caught her trying to escape the home shouting and all the carers hubby had to tell her off like a child to calm down. It was horrid. :(

Youll all be very proud of me. Just bought kfc on way home... but i rustled up a quick chick and veg curry for me. :D1399740121451.jpg

VICTORY!! Bet your curry was way nicer anyway.

Sorry to hear about MIL, it's heartbreaking :(

Have you got anything nice planned for tonight?

It was bloody handsome! No plans tonight mate, hubs on earlys so we will probably be in bed soon. What with my morning wake up this morning i think ill be ready for it. X

Back