The battle of the Bubble

Food today: EE day

Breakfast: fruit and yoghurt
1399566948332.jpg

Lunch: couscous chicken salad from yesterday olives (1) wm roll (hexb) smudge of flora light (1)
1399567022869.jpg

Dinner: tricolour pasta with broccolli cauliflour bacon bits onion mushrooms and chillies. 6 laughing cow extra light (hexa) and my half of grated low low 20g (3)
1399567244655.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha. Im too big i bet! Lol. ;)

Syns 10.5

Olives 1
Marg 1
Cheese 3
Alpen light 3
Milk dashes for teas 2.5

Level 2 shred
Steps 8.92 miles
Plank 15 sec x 8 times

Go you on the mileage today! You're a Walking machine!! As always your food looks scrumptious.

Morning!
Im meant to be running right now, but... laying in bed reading mins!!!:p
Have my mates littleman this morning, hes soooo adorable nearly 11months old. Might go for a long walk with him as its dry.
Not feeling the SW love at the moment not sure why as last 2 days been good and on plan. :rolleyes:

Good morning lovely,
Run or stay in bed...I really don't blame you for staying in bed, lol!!
I hope you have a good morning with the little one. It's also looking nice here today so hopefully the weather will stay nice all day.
Your food looks fab so why aren't you feeling the SW love? Stay focused hun, you only have a couple of weeks till your holiday :) xx

Im just fed up with thinking food!
My tactic of 3 meals a day is working ive not snacked between which is good. I know if we dont keep at it we'll get nowhere but just feeling in a bit of a rutt. :rolleyes:

Im just fed up with thinking food!
My tactic of 3 meals a day is working ive not snacked between which is good. I know if we dont keep at it we'll get nowhere but just feeling in a bit of a rutt. :rolleyes:

I know what you mean about thinking about food all the time.
I used to be like that but now I seem to be able to go to the fridge and automatically go for the healthy option. Plus as a family we are only buying healthy foods now (other than lunches but I detox in the day so doesn't affect me). I am finding I'm cooking the same meals though, I need a bit more variety I think as some are getting a bit boring now.xx

I think a lot of us don't like that aspect of SW but unfortunately it's one of the main points, being prepared and choosing the correct foods. I hope one day that something just clicks and we don't have to think quite so hard and becomes second nature. Xx

Hi all had a quick catch up on diarys I think, sorry if ive missed you.

Ive had a lovely day walking out with the littleman. I didnt want to give him back today he is such a gorgeous little fella. Hes been doing 2-3 steps the last couple of days so its lovely that I get to be a part of that too. (oops slightly broody)

Anyways food wise it wasnt 3 meals today as I picked on fruit whilst out and a wrap from boots so need to find out the syns for that.

Just going to take DD to guides and Ill work it all out and update. xxx

Aww, little babies, how cute! Glad you've had a lovely day. Sounds like you've had a good food too which is excellent!

Oops over indulged here goes.

Breakie: fruit, alpen light, activia.
Lunch: shapers chicken salad wrap (12.5!!!!!)
Cherries, banana, apple, pear, plum and grapes
Dinner: bangers (1.5) mash, peas, onions, mushrooms and gravy (2)
1399662403283.jpg
Dessert: jelly cheesecake (1)

Syns:17!!! Oops:eek:
Wrap 12.5 (gutted and not worth it)
Bgt sausages 1.5
Gravy 2
Choc shot 1

Hexa: milk
Hexb: 2 alpen lights

Fluids:
2.5 litres Water
4 teas