The battle of the Bubble

Well done for choosing curry, I will take notice of your example next week as I had chips tonight.

Sounds awful with your MIL sending hugs

Curry recipe sort of made it up!
Peppers, onions, mushrooms, carrots sweetcorn, chillies, broccolli, chpped chicken breast. Garlic and herb passata chicken stock cube in half pint of water and schwarz hot curry powder, garam masala, ginger. Frylight all, mix the spices in then stock and passata. Let it simmer till you think it looks cooked!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Curry recipe sort of made it up!
Peppers, onions, mushrooms, carrots sweetcorn, chillies, broccolli, chpped chicken breast. Garlic and herb passata chicken stock cube in half pint of water and schwarz hot curry powder, garam masala, ginger. Frylight all, mix the spices in then stock and passata. Let it simmer till you think it looks cooked!

Mmmmm..... and lots of superfree - u have a way with food!!

Evening Bubbles :),

I went to Aldi and I found something in the there that made me think of you :D ! xx

691c21b1fc.jpg

Morning.
I had a horrible awakening this morning. Car wrapped around a tree hysterical crying, ambulances, air ambulance, fire engines. Now i can see a bit theres a car roof been thrown in churchyard. I hate things like this. My kids are all excited wish they understood what this could potentially mean. :(

what a terrible thing to happen - like others have said hope the ppl in car are ok. Children like the excitement but don't realise what the potential damage could be.

Sorry to hear how ill ur mother in law is - it's very difficult to comes to terms with and hurts like hell when u visit. My father had dementia too - a horrible illness and I too think it was the kindest thing when he passed away but it feels wrong to even think it. But as time passes the painful memories fade and we all remember the happier times - take carexx

Morning guys!
Im feeling upbeat again. Yaaay! Decided fitbit will be a waste of money really, i have a perfectly good pedometer and the internet!! So might buy smaller clothes for cyprus instead then work like crap to get in them! What du think? I've got to do this. I have i have i have!! (Sound like my kids now)

Hi Minniemouse (i love minnie!) Dimentia is cretainly not campaigned about enough, we really struggled with the whole thing its now coming up to 5 years and although we've come to terms with it, its been a horrible journey. We've already grieved and tbh it would be a release if she we're to go now. Why do i always feel so bad thinking that? Just police left now, road still closed looks from my bedroom like 1 car only. No doubt waiting for breakdown truck and some sort of investigation going on measuring photographing etc. Cheesecake is very simple - its sugar free jelly (i use morrisons own no syns) Mix with only half the water it states and let it cool down, then whisk with quark and let it set on crushed alpen lights. I normally microwave 4 bars for 30 sec flatten and leave to harden up again before pouring mixture ontop. I have done it with fruit inside but prefer it cut fresh on top. Any flavours work lemon with lemon drizzle alpen lights, orange with double choc slpen lights, i have tried toffee mullerlight quark and gelatine cut bananas which is a little like banofee pie but the gelatine can taste quite bitter so just trial and error with that. Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE

I'm doing the cheesecake I'll let u know how I get on

I seem to have a problem with the cheese cake... In my book in says 1 or 2 alpen light bars can be used as a healthy extra b online it doesn't have any alpen light bars.....

Its only the alpen light bars which are 70cals you can have 1 or 2 as a HeB. It won't be online as they have changed the recipe so the new alpen light bars are over 90cals, these are no longer a HeB.

Morning bubble, I think buying smaller clothes could be good and bad. Don't buy them too small as could be demotivating, but next size down might work. This never really works for me personally as I have a skirt that I haven't worn yet, it's my size but is tight and it hasn't got any loser so am peed off. Maybe if I can lose a bit more it feel like like it's not cutting me in half. I always used to keep a favourite pair of size 12 jeans that I vowed I would one fit back into, however last year I chucked them as they still didn't fit after 10 years !! Wish I still had them, reckon I could get them up to my thighs now!

Thanks - so if I don't have the 70 cal ones I have to use another cereal bar? Or syn is that correct

Yep thats right use any hexb choice cereal bars. The new alpen lights havent rolled out in the supermarkets here yet so im lucky (plus i went a little mad and bought 50boxes when i heard they were going to have to be synned!) think aldi and lidls mornibg harvest are still a hexb. Good luck. X

Back