The battle of the Bubble

Linds, i think im going to pick 2 size 12 things i would really love to be in for cyprus. Im going to work towards it. I do have some jeans i love somewhere in the loft thinkbthey might have to come down to be checked too. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep thats right use any hexb choice cereal bars. The new alpen lights havent rolled out in the supermarkets here yet so im lucky (plus i went a little mad and bought 50boxes when i heard they were going to have to be synned!) think aldi and lidls mornibg harvest are still a hexb. Good luck. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE

We'll I've just done the same ha!!! I was panicking thinking my cheesecake will be ruined!!

Linds, i think im going to pick 2 size 12 things i would really love to be in for cyprus. Im going to work towards it. I do have some jeans i love somewhere in the loft thinkbthey might have to come down to be checked too. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I'm going to Cyprus too, in august! What part are u going to?? I can't wait it's first time in 4 years that me and the OH are having a summer holiday!!! I need to be looking my best... The pics from our holiday 4 years ago are awful!!

Oh I'm going to Cyprus too, in august! What part are u going to?? I can't wait it's first time in 4 years that me and the OH are having a summer holiday!!! I need to be looking my best... The pics from our holiday 4 years ago are awful!!

Great to hear ur thinking about size 12s but not so good to hear u calling urself awful - bit more positivity pls Mrs lol!!xx

Morning bubble, I think buying smaller clothes could be good and bad. Don't buy them too small as could be demotivating, but next size down might work. This never really works for me personally as I have a skirt that I haven't worn yet, it's my size but is tight and it hasn't got any loser so am peed off. Maybe if I can lose a bit more it feel like like it's not cutting me in half. I always used to keep a favourite pair of size 12 jeans that I vowed I would one fit back into, however last year I chucked them as they still didn't fit after 10 years !! Wish I still had them, reckon I could get them up to my thighs now!

Glad it's not only me that does that - I've had some smaller size clothes 'waiting' for me to slim into for years - then as they dated bit by bit I got rid of them - hmmm just thought if I'd have kept them all - might have made a bomb selling them to the vintage shops!!

Morning guys!
Im feeling upbeat again. Yaaay! Decided fitbit will be a waste of money really, i have a perfectly good pedometer and the internet!! So might buy smaller clothes for cyprus instead then work like crap to get in them! What du think? I've got to do this. I have i have i have!! (Sound like my kids now)

Yes, yes - don't buy the fitbit - keep it for ur hol clothes - ur doing great with exercise - so ur already working like crap!! Change that last sentence to:

"I am already doing this - I've lost 12 whole pounds (TextyF wd say 24 blocks of lard!!) - I will do it for a bit longer - so that I can wear the clothes I want to - then I'll finally be proud of me (altho' I shd be already!) - and finish off by taking a deep breath - look in the mirror and shout out loud - I CAN DO THIS!!"

Glad I'm not the only one that keeps her small clothes. I have size 6 (ha ha yeah like it's ever going to happen) to size 18 in my wardrobe but im not bothered about what size as much as feeling comfortable and thinking I look nice as shop sizes are bonkers and even the same size in the same shop is differant!

I'm sure you will look lovely in Cyprus after seeing the pics of before and after recently what ever size your wearing.

Glad I'm not the only one that keeps her small clothes. I have size 6 (ha ha yeah like it's ever going to happen) to size 18 in my wardrobe but im not bothered about what size as much as feeling comfortable and thinking I look nice as shop sizes are bonkers and even the same size in the same shop is differant!

I'm sure you will look lovely in Cyprus after seeing the pics of before and after recently what ever size your wearing.

Excatly shop sizes differ so much. Last week I accidentally picked up two dresses in the same size, thinking one was an 16 and 18. They were both labelled 16 and only one fit!

Tesco sizes seem weird at the moment, everything seems to feel like it's a size bigger than it's labelled as. Well in jumpers and tops anyway. I hate clothes shopping, so depressing!

Yes, yes - don't buy the fitbit - keep it for ur hol clothes - ur doing great with exercise - so ur already working like crap!! Change that last sentence to:

"I am already doing this - I've lost 12 whole pounds (TextyF wd say 24 blocks of lard!!) - I will do it for a bit longer - so that I can wear the clothes I want to - then I'll finally be proud of me (altho' I shd be already!) - and finish off by taking a deep breath - look in the mirror and shout out loud - I CAN DO THIS!!"

I love you upndown. Im going to print this off and have it next to whatever i buy to wear. I CAN DO IT.

All my family are there minnie. They live all over the south side but ill be mainly at my mums in limassol. I cant wait to see them all. :)

Your probably thinking size 10s. Haha. Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I wish I was I'm not really thinking of any dress size if I'm being honest, it's just how I feel... I lost a lot of weight before and I was so unhappy!
I want to feel happy and confident on the beach in a bikini with my oh by my side x

All my family are there minnie. They live all over the south side but ill be mainly at my mums in limassol. I cant wait to see them all. :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love Cyprus - the people the food the lifestyle it's a beautiful place.
I've been to paphos twice but I'm off to protoras this year for a change ha x

Evening bubbly one, hope you've had a fab weekend hun :) good luck for your next weigh in (although I'm not sure when your next one is ) hope you do super ! ;)

Kay xx

Good evening everyone. Been a little naughty this p.m! Oops,hic!
Had friends round (not planned) my mates who are centreparcing with us who have the little baby i look after some fridays. So i made picky combo stuff from freezer. You know deep battered calorific things! Also tried smirnoff frozen drinks. Ooooooh they're lovely! I dont drink really but they were like alcoholic slush puppies. I had a lemon mango and raspberry one. They were bought for centreparcs, but me and my mate were told we needed to chill so we did. :D
Well they are a hit. Dread to think the syns in those.
We've had a lovely afternoon and have made a 2 week blitz this fat pledge together. So we really going for it b4 centreparcs.
Cant believe thats 2 weeks today! Yipee. X

Oh and that £5 we put away everyweek instead of paying for sw club has just been counted up to £280. We're well chuffed. :D

See you all tomorrow. X

Oh Minnie how was the cheesecake?

Im good thanx kay you?

Back