The battle of the Bubble

Eyes closing. Time to sleep. Night all Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nighty night Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh 16.58miles in the end, must have burnt that mcd off! X

Hi Bubble!! Time for me to get caught up... I miss you guys!
Sounds like you're doing really well, glad to hear it - you're still kicking butt with all that Body Magic!! Your diary is just a fountain of inspiration and ideas from everyone posting together and supporting each other, it's great! (Some yummo food ideas too)

BTW, the pic of your kiddoes is gorgeous - would be a beautiful one to have done up on canvas!

Speak soon hon
xoxo

Morning diary! Meant to be off today so been lazing about but just got a call to ask if i can cover. So better get a move on.
Still deaf but no pain so all ok so far.
Have a lovely friday all. :)

Hi all
complete cack up today!!! Im so pleased I was mega good at the beginning of the week. My work colleagues took me to pizza hut for a birthday lunch. Not great choices ther Im afraid. You know what? Im not fretting I am what I am, Its my bday on sunday so I can only do my best. :)
I will WI in the morning with the hope of staying the same. I cant even begin to syn todays food with buffet pizza. I did wash it down with diet coke though!;)

Hi all
complete cack up today!!! Im so pleased I was mega good at the beginning of the week. My work colleagues took me to pizza hut for a birthday lunch. Not great choices ther Im afraid. You know what? Im not fretting I am what I am, Its my bday on sunday so I can only do my best. :)
I will WI in the morning with the hope of staying the same. I cant even begin to syn todays food with buffet pizza. I did wash it down with diet coke though!;)

Evening bubbly one :p, glad u enjoyed pizza hut, nom nom. Its your birthday weekend hun, you should enjoy yourself :). I'm sure you will still do super tomorrow. Did u decide on a birthday gift from hubby ? :D xx

Nope - Ive asked for my money for my slimmer clothes for Cyprus, Haha the way Im going dont think Ill lose much, my birthday weekend will turn into a birthday month if im not careful!!

Nope - Ive asked for my money for my slimmer clothes for Cyprus, Haha the way Im going dont think Ill lose much, my birthday weekend will turn into a birthday month if im not careful!!

Good thinking batman ! :D I think the new clothes will motivate you for the holiday. I don't think you'll be eating all month silly :):), but this weekend totally enjoy yourself, you deserve it Bubble :p xx

Thanx Kay
tomorrow will be a normal day hopefully. x

Nope TGIs is next friday as hubby is working nights this weekend and its also my little ones bday on weds so we will celebrate jointly. x

Nope TGIs is next friday as hubby is working nights this weekend and its also my little ones bday on weds so we will celebrate jointly. x

Ah that's really sweet :). So are you just gonna take it easy this weekend bubble and chill and relax ? xx

Planning a picnic on sunday and big choccy cake hopefully. Its whatever cake the kids picked out for me im not allowed to know. :p

Planning a picnic on sunday and big choccy cake hopefully. Its whatever cake the kids picked out for me im not allowed to know. :p

Aww that's so sweet, I can already imagine them writing your card and wrapping mums pressie and getting all excited :D xx

Hi bubble, you are allowed a treat it's your birthday celebration so don't beat yourself up. How are you feeling now, still deaf? At least the pain has gone. Good luck for the scales tomorrow. I have been naughty today too. Went to eldest sons footy presentation and couldn't resist the buffet, moreover had 6 little million shortbread! I love those, so sweet though, and a chocolate cookie. Never mind, back on it tomorrow.

Back