The battle of the Bubble

:553::553::553: images331.jpgimages333.jpgimages331.jpg:553::553::553: XXXXXX
HOPE YOU HAVE A SMASHING BIRTHDAY BUBBLE :D !!!
:birthday:
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Thank you my lovely friends. :) having a lovely day so far.
Now need your advice which would you pick for dessert?1402225407000.jpg
....think your all on my wavelength got to be the a a a ap nah triple chocolate cake wins :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy Birthday you gorgeous beast you!! Get your face right stuck in to that cake :)

HUGE congrats on the loss, lbs is awesome!!! xx

Happy birthday sweet cheeks! Sorry have only just come on here!

I hope you have had and continue to have a smashing time! Let us know what you get up to and what you munch on so we can all be jealous! Xx

Day now come to an end..had a picnic packed by kids! Very synful as you can imagine! Scotch eggs sausage rolls calorific coleslaw and potato salad their attempt of fresh was the strawberries. Then got home about 3 to a friend on my doorstep so had a catch up and she stayed for wine. I cant stomach wine so she had the bottle herself! Then hubby left for work - me thinking its windown time and 2 friends come round bit of a preplanned decision with my hubby so i werent alone so indian takeaway... i feel very sick ate far too much and think Im really going to struggle this week.
Ive took a decision to not do sw but green smoothies on the days im not pigging this week. So monday,tuesday, and thursday ill be having smoothies using fruit and veg. Weds and fri theres more bday celebrations so just do my best. Dont know when ill eat my thorntons and ferrerro rochers. House looks vwry floral today, these are my favourite.
1402264158380.jpg

Anyway guys thank you for all your bday wishes.
I hope youve all had a super sunday. :)

A belated Happy Birthday to u Bubble (or Penblwydd Hapus as we say in Wales!)

Sounds like u've had a lovely day - the picnic sounds fab and how sweet that ur hubby arranged for ur friends to call in with a takeaway!! U'll have a lovely week - which u deserve and a great (and brave) idea to have ur smoothies on non celebration days - that'll def help - but u only have one b'day a year!! Night, Night!!

Thank you my lovely friends. :) having a lovely day so far.
Now need your advice which would you pick for dessert?View attachment 141483
....think your all on my wavelength got to be the a a a ap nah triple chocolate cake wins :D

Yep - for me the only cakes worth eating have one ingredient in common (clue it begins and with a C and ends with an E) Mmmmmxxx

Back