The battle of the Bubble

Thanx people ive had a nice lazy morning. Got kids parties in a bit so running around this afternoon.
Theres no pain anymore but think ill still be deaf tomorrow for my bday!! Oh well..

Wish i never had my mcds and pizza this week i would have then lost more than 4lb!!! :D

So so happy at that result. So ill be eating without feeling bad tomorrow.

Have a lovely saturday all. Be on later to see how you all are. Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Now, now - stop beating urself up - 4 pounds is a great loss - well donexxx

Hi upndown. :)

Eyes finally closing c you all tomorrow. X

Glad you had a lovely day and have more things to look forward to! What's on the cards today?

Hey Hun

Mmmmmm that cake looks lush! I hope u made the most of it! It's making my mouth water, MUST EAT CHOCOLATE!!!! xxx

Cant get on this wagon again! Ive been really busy all day so stuck to spinach courgette mango and blueberry smoothie. But have just had more choc cake and pack of percy pigs. Now fancy something savoury. :rolleyes:

Cant get on this wagon again! Ive been really busy all day so stuck to spinach courgette mango and blueberry smoothie. But have just had more choc cake and pack of percy pigs. Now fancy something savoury. :rolleyes: Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feel the same since my weekend away! I think I'm addicted to sugar and fat

Oh minnie i dont think im addicted - i know im addicted!!

Yep i can only hear out of one ear. Went docs today. Shes told be to stop the steroid spray as the inflammation has gone but i have a small hole in the eardrum membrane. Unless i am in pain again its best to just leave alone now she said ear tears take about 6 weeks to heal! Boohoo. :(
Think now the actual aches gone i should just get on best i can. So will be exercising at some stage soon.

As for cake, mine will be gone tomorrow but then have andreas on wednesday! So will be eating that one next, plus the choccies i got.

Oh no . An ear tear sounds horrid but at least you know you will be on the mend soon! Hope it heals quickly. What exercise do you have planned?

C25k and 30ds are what im trying to keep up with at the moment.

Just done cubs run ready to chill with hot choc and a forrero. :)

Have read the whole 67 pages of this diary. Had a lot of smiles at you guys but a lot of respect for the way you see each other through the bad days. Love the humour, you've got to laugh at the things we all go through. Not sure how I managed not to comment but will definitely be following along, hope that's ok. :busted:

OOFT you poor thing, perforated eardrums are not pleasant! Very glad I've never had the misfortune of having one but summer and Ben both had it happen when they had a really bad flu last year. Poor wee things were miserable! Hope it mends soon for you!

Don't you be going and doing too much if you're not up to it or feel funny, can't have you pegging out on us, we all need you here :)

Have read the whole 67 pages of this diary. Had a lot of smiles at you guys but a lot of respect for the way you see each other through the bad days. Love the humour, you've got to laugh at the things we all go through. Not sure how I managed not to comment but will definitely be following along, hope that's ok. :busted:

Welcome cloudy. Cant believe youve read all my ramblings from day one! As you can see ive sort of gone backwards a little at present, but still plodding along. :)
We are a lovely littlegroup of 'friends' dont know where id be without everyones support. ;)

Thanx S, nice to feel needed! I wont do too much quite happy just lifting my arm to my mouth eating at the moment!:eek:

Right no extra exercise today just my good old pedometer. I have walked 11.38miles thats 27830steps! Woo hoo. Im not as idle as i feel. :p
According to a webcrawler online that works out cals burnt ive done over 1100. Haha think that must be wrong!!

Gnight all. Xxx

Welcome cloudy. Cant believe youve read all my ramblings from day one! As you can see ive sort of gone backwards a little at present, but still plodding along. :)
We are a lovely littlegroup of 'friends' dont know where id be without everyones support. ;)

Not surprising, we all slide a little at times. Obviously though, the SW way is ingrained in you now and you are so good at counting all of your syns, you are clearly well aware of what you're having and can take control when things are easier. I have much sympathy re your ear, as I suffer terribly with earache regularly for some reason. Its excruciating and yours is probably so much worse than 'normal' earache. I hope it soon improves.

Back